Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Put some relic tickets up for sale

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
For those of us that just don't have the time to grind out 100% exploration across all spotlight difficulties, it would be nice to have another option for tickets before the exclusive relic disappears.

Don't miss the opportunity to profit from this, and put it in some kind of bundle. I'm sure many players would gladly pay a reasonable amount of energon for them, and other considerations... Like that 900 energon for gold deal you had last month :smiley:

If I could get my hands on the star saber it would translate into gold crystal sales for me.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    Star Saber is two month's of exploration without Master. I'm pretty sure 100% master is far within your skill. So it's a matter of time and it translates to some batteries, the price of which I'm sure will be far less than what Kabam will set on tickets.

Anyway approaches like 'I want this, please set a price on it' is often frowned upon by game companies of today. Best case, they tag a next-to-impossible droprate to your item, throw in some revive kits and t1a, and brand a new cryyyyystal.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Star Saber is two month's of exploration without Master. I'm pretty sure 100% master is far within your skill. So it's a matter of time and it translates to some batteries, the price of which I'm sure will be far less than what Kabam will set on tickets.

Anyway approaches like 'I want this, please set a price on it' is often frowned upon by game companies of today. Best case, they tag a next-to-impossible droprate to your item, throw in some revive kits and t1a, and brand a new cryyyyystal.

Sooooo... I just mentioned that some players just don't have the time to sink into 100% exploration and your response is to take the time and complete 100% exploration.... Lol

Did you even understand what the underlying issue is here for some of us?

Hint: TIME.

this is one of those things id rather spend money instead of time on, because I don't have the time to spend.
  • RalphoRalpho Posts: 15
    Make these games more pay to win? No thanks. I understand the idea, and time is valuable, but at the end of the day these are all just pixels. As with anything else in life, the more you put in, the more you get out. Cheers!
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    I normally agree with you Manthro on a lot but I think it's fair to have something in the game that just can't be bought. It sucks for the people who dont have time(I too fall into that group) but leave something around that can only be obtained by playing
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Just do hard expert master, and saber is yours.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I don’t really agree with this. Purpose of a game is to play it and I feel that purchases made should allow players to play the game better or play it more. In this case, you’re asking for a purchase to bypass playing the game. Like then what’s the point? Just buy your way through to the rewards? Go get some battery refills instead and autoplay it in the background. If you don’t have time to spend, then don’t play the game. Or maybe a little less trolling on the forums and more time in the game? Just a thought.

All opinions are respected, this is just a discussion.. And in all fairness when was the last time you actually saw me troll someone on the forum.

You'll be hard pressed to find any recent post where I wasn't giving advice, helping someone, or setting the record straight on misinformation ;)
  • Ivanprime2018Ivanprime2018 Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Wow thanks for 110 000 wheeljack chips!
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    I'm sure they'll sell them at some point, even though I like that you currently have to play to get them.

Not sure I care about the Saber though. Would love a hint as to what the next big ticket relic is going to be... any guesses?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I don’t really agree with this. Purpose of a game is to play it and I feel that purchases made should allow players to play the game better or play it more. In this case, you’re asking for a purchase to bypass playing the game. Like then what’s the point? Just buy your way through to the rewards? Go get some battery refills instead and autoplay it in the background. If you don’t have time to spend, then don’t play the game. Or maybe a little less trolling on the forums and more time in the game? Just a thought.

You're forgetting the fact this is a pay to win game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    that1guy wrote: »

You're forgetting the fact this is a pay to win game.

Compared to a lot of p2w games, this game really doesn't favor a quick wallet catch-up philosophy. Sure you can pay, but there's only so little you can get through simple payment. Wanna pay to beat ROTK with a squad of 3*'s? sure why not it's doable, if you have all day. Otherwise where can we get those t3c's to build a decent roster in the first week as a newbie but gorgeous spender? No there isn't.

Not that I'm complaining. This is a good thing for a long time but in the end less and less people dare join.