Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wheeljack's Signature Ability is Broken with the Recovery/Nano-Repair Mastery

2»

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well, his attack is not so high, Health is not so good, upgrade kinda take him equal to other bots stats, so only reliable thing he has is shield... It needs NO NERF!
  • Options
    RalphoRalpho Posts: 15
    Ralpho wrote: »
    1. This is KABAM, I can compare MCOC to TF as much as I want.
    2. Consistency
    3. Consistency
    4. Consistency

It isn’t a hard concept.

Yes this might be kabam but it is a different game. You can’t compare it. It is just like saying that you can compare Ghost recon (a console game) and rainbow six siege (a console game and pc game) because it is made by the same company.

Wheeljack is fine the way he is. No one else has complained about him and it is not hard to verse him with the nano repair. As everyone else had been saying, just move around for a bit if you are so concerned about it. I just play as I normally would and I don’t see the difference. There a lot of different counters to him as the shields don’t stop things like shocks and bleeds etc. He is fine the way he is.

As you said, Ghost Recon and R6S are different platforms. These are both KABAM mobile games with practically the same controls and MANY MANY MANY shared abilities, attributes, and stats. Saying I can't compare them is like saying you can't compare CS:GO and CS Source.

He is fine, he is balanced, what I don't think you understand is that he is not consistent and to play against him he feels as such.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    One I want to say, Someone messed up somewhere, look like a guy mistakenly deleted [/quote] and every one is writing in each other's quote