Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thought of a new game ability with triple changers

Was thinking of this after using Hound for a battle. It would be neat to have triple changers and use the hold block for a second (like Hound switching ammo) to change their heavy attack.

Using Blitzwing as an example, one heavy will be a ranged attack when he transforms into tank mode (like Bludgeon). Hold block to switch and then his heavy becomes a melee attack when he transforms into his plane mode (like Ramjet or someone). Each heavy will have it’s own ability advantage so you’d have to strategize when you’d use which.

It could be pushed even further by changing the special attacks too depending on what alt-mode you’re in. But this could just make it too complicated, though neat.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but just throwing it out there....

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    People have tossed this idea around for a while...like just having specials be different. Officially Drift is a triple changer.... remember he was a Bugatti as well as a helicopter, but we only see his auto form. Cool idea...I'd love to see Astrotrain myself
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I also thought that idea.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Was thinking of this after using Hound for a battle. It would be neat to have triple changers and use the hold block for a second (like Hound switching ammo) to change their heavy attack.

Using Blitzwing as an example, one heavy will be a ranged attack when he transforms into tank mode (like Bludgeon). Hold block to switch and then his heavy becomes a melee attack when he transforms into his plane mode (like Ramjet or someone). Each heavy will have it’s own ability advantage so you’d have to strategize when you’d use which.

It could be pushed even further by changing the special attacks too depending on what alt-mode you’re in. But this could just make it too complicated, though neat.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but just throwing it out there....

Ooh, good idea! The plane mode could work with Attack buffs and debuffs, and the tank mode could work with Defence buffs and debuffs.

And the Sp3 would apply as many attack and defence debuffs on the enemy as you have buffs on yourself, or something like that.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    That’s a good idea @Darm0k .
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    YUSSS
  • I think this is an intresting idea... I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS
  • wrong pink
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    That seems like a good way of actually implementing triple hanger mechanics, I'm all for it!
    But you know, Kabam is rather busy keeping us in suspense right now so for now it'll have to remain a concept