Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about purchasing bots with chips

What is the benefit of buying more than 1 wheeljack four star bots? I can get two but no way I’ll get to a million chips. Is it better to buy a bunch of 3stars?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So I'm assuming you're new to the game? The benefit of buying more than one is that each duplicate bot you but increases the signature ability by 5 levels, therefore increasing the potency of said ability...it also grants you a good number of chips for lower tier bots.
  • What is the benefit of buying more than 1 wheeljack four star bots? I can get two but no way I’ll get to a million chips. Is it better to buy a bunch of 3stars?
    What @DrShotgun said is right. But it does not cost 1 million chips to dupe. To dupe him once you will need another 140,000. It is only 1 mill for the Five stars.

• Yes I am fairly new...however I don't see when I purchase with chips that I get anything extra. I don't see the signature ability go up, nor do I get more chips like I normally do when I open a shard.
    Is there just no animation?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Yes I am fairly new...however I don't see when I purchase with chips that I get anything extra. I don't see the signature ability go up, nor do I get more chips like I normally do when I open a shard.
    Is there just no animation?

You DO get Shards of higher tier Crystals (5* for 4*), And while purchasing a dude, you also get Ores and gold and chips,,, it just happens in the background. If their sign level goes up, just sometime value increase of sign strength does not increase that much, but it do increase. Purchasing is same as Opening crystals, with same benefits.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    And believe me, few 4* are more important than multiple 3*s
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You're right though...there's just no animation for it but you do get it.