AM Waspinator broken just like Primal

Along the same lines of the thread that was created to call attention to the fact that AM Primal gains too many buffs in phase 2 (btw why was that thread deleted?!?!), it appears that Waspinator may have the same problem.

While there are no phases to the Wasp fight, apparently if you get KO'd before taking Waspinator down, the next attempt will have him gain multiple buffs instead of just the one he is supposed to gain at the start of the fight (not including additional buffs gained every 18 seconds).

od01w5bfe984.jpg

Had trouble getting the screenie within the first few seconds, but you can still see multiple buffs at the start of the fight.

As I said, this issue was brought up for Primal in another thread (I would have linked it but it was deleted?!?!), but it looks like the problem may be a bit more widespread than initially thought.

Comments

  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,287
    edited August 2018
    25 secs elapsed, One buff at start of fight, second after 18 secs, third for him being under 25%.
    What is the problem in screenshot?
    Remember he has a special buff of his own, so if you left him under 25% IN previous fight, he will definitely gonna be having one additional special and projectile buff.
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 74
    edited August 2018
    Right, well I do mention that I caught the a screenie late (just this one posted for reference), and this was actually the 3rd attempt and I'd already done some dmg. I didn't get a a screenie of the 2nd attempt where he was carrying multiple buffs to start the fight while at about 35% because he nuked my 2nd bot so quickly I didn't get a chance to shot it.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,287
    edited August 2018
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Right, well I do mention that I caught the a screenie late (just this one posted for reference), and this was actually the 3rd attempt and I'd already done some dmg. I didn't get a a screenie of the 2nd attempt where he was carrying multiple buffs to start the fight while at about 35% because he nuked my 2nd bot so quickly I didn't get a chance to shot it.

    Next time, pause game for taking screen shot if you know their next hit is gonna be "Well, He is gonna [Removed by Moderation] me right now" hit.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    He's not broken. He's rather easy actually.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,234
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Right, well I do mention that I caught the a screenie late (just this one posted for reference), and this was actually the 3rd attempt and I'd already done some dmg. I didn't get a a screenie of the 2nd attempt where he was carrying multiple buffs to start the fight while at about 35% because he nuked my 2nd bot so quickly I didn't get a chance to shot it.

    Are you sure it's not just the ranged speed buff he is supposed to get once he is under 50% health stacking on top of the other randomizer buffs?
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 74
    edited August 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not just the ranged speed buff he is supposed to get once he is under 50% health stacking on top of the other randomizer buffs?

    ya, unless I'm misreading the differences in buff colors (like in the pic), they are actually the added buffs from the mod and not the buffs from the HP milestones. AM I reading it wrong?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,287
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not just the ranged speed buff he is supposed to get once he is under 50% health stacking on top of the other randomizer buffs?

    ya, unless I'm misreading the differences in buff colors (like in the pic), they are actually the added buffs from the mod and not the buffs from the HP milestones. AM I reading it wrong?

    Sometimes it can happens if he gets a ranged buff from MOD, his own yellow ranged can also stack under that orange buff. This happens with many abilities
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 74
    Sometimes it can happens if he gets a ranged buff from MOD, his own yellow ranged can also stack under that orange buff. This happens with many abilities

    Well, not doubting you that it can, but I personally have only seen it where his ranged buff is separate from the mod buffs (as shown in the pic above). In case of the ranged buff doubling up, it has shown as TWO buffs.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,287
    edited August 2018
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Sometimes it can happens if he gets a ranged buff from MOD, his own yellow ranged can also stack under that orange buff. This happens with many abilities

    Well, not doubting you that it can, but I personally have only seen it where his ranged buff is separate from the mod buffs (as shown in the pic above). In case of the ranged buff doubling up, it has shown as TWO buffs.

    I would say,, there is no orange Ranged buff there! :smiley:
    But Who Knows... God?... Nah... KABAM!
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 74
    edited August 2018
    I would say,, there is no orange Ranged buff there! :smiley:
    But Who Knows... God?... Nah... KABAM!

    Right, I was pointing out that his inherent buff is shown in yellow. the mod buff (when present) is orange, and shows up additionally so you can distinguish between the two.

    We'll just have to wait until next week so I can hopefully grab a screenie of it then... or hopefully NOT. :smiley:
Sign In or Register to comment.