Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who thinks that Generations Bumblebee should be added to crystals with Cheetor?

Generations Bumblebee has been out for months now and hasn't really recieved much love except the occasional crystal deal, and the most recent deal can only be obtained with real world money. It is widely agreed among many players that it is time to put Generations Bee in the regular crystals, perhaps with Cheetor (who is next in line to be put in according to pattern) as a sort of courageous young scout update.

Who thinks that Generations Bumblebee should be added to crystals with Cheetor? 31 votes

Yes, Generations Bee should be put in crystals
51% 16 votes
No, Generations Bee should remain an exclusive
29% 9 votes
Generations Bee should be in featured bot crystals
19% 6 votes

Comments

• Explain the reasoning for your vote. Maybe the admins will see this! It is feedback after all.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Theres not reason to make any bot a "pay to receive" bot. If you want him to be harder to land, just make his drop rates rare.
    It just puts a bad taste in players mouths.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Purchased the Hive Crystal deal today and came out with nothing. Again. That’s 57 Hive Crystals down the drain.
    Damn that really sucks, I bought the offer too and got 3* bee. I’ll take what I can get lol
  • I think at a 20 dollar price you should be guaranteed a 3* Bee with the crystals. At the very least
  • It’s kinda low that they put the crystals in cash only deal, as a f2p player it feels like I’ve just wasted energon saving up for him.

Poor move kabam.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Purchased the Hive Crystal deal today and came out with nothing. Again. That’s 57 Hive Crystals down the drain.
    Damn that really sucks, I bought the offer too and got 3* bee. I’ll take what I can get lol

Congrats on the pull, my dude. Y’know, I really hope they feature the Hive Crystal in that “Road to 7.0” calendar...
    It’s kinda low that they put the crystals in cash only deal, as a f2p player it feels like I’ve just wasted energon saving up for him.

Poor move kabam.

You’re not the only one!

• @Kabam Miike What do you think?
  • Yes! I think it would be an awesome idea!
    To have both scouts Bumblebee and Cheetor in a crystal together would be awesome!
    Even when Cheetor came out Optimus Primal said that he was much like Bumblebee, so it would work perfectly!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    At least make this crystal permanently purchasable.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    1gqeawvuac9d.png
    ShockWave : They come in same bundles, but don't share a mere synergy.
    THIS.
    IS.
    ILLOGICAL!!!
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Should stay exclusive. Having something that you can't whale out on and only comes out every couple months with a select amount of crystals is a cool idea in my book. But...i also got lucky with my first 10 crystals I bought yesterday.
    j0pie0sgtpxf.png
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I know scout Bee is supposed to be a purchase only bot but would have been nice to have an energon deal like previously instead of cash.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    A 2000 energon pack that guarantees you a 4* G1 Bee and a Scout Awakening gem would be great