Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Base Rating

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I posted the other day about base ratings and not being able to attain the rating I've achieved before even after dumping resources into bots and mods....my top rating was just short of 30k yet I couldn't get to 29k that day....well today, after putting MORE resources into mods, I can't even reach 28k with the EXACT SAME SETUP.
WHAT GIVES?

Comments

• Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    It’s probably not counting your forge levels, if you up a bot one level while it’s on defense it will count them all. Very weird bug, it makes about a 3k rating difference for my base.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So you're saying that if I ever want to have a proper base rating I have to place the bot on post then forge him?
    What about my Max forged guys? And if this is a known bug and why is it not been fixed? Especially when there are achievements based solely on base ratings..
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    And if this is a known bug and why is it not been fixed?

You’re really asking this?
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    And if this is a known bug and why is it not been fixed?

You’re really asking this?

Fair enough lol
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    So you're saying that if I ever want to have a proper base rating I have to place the bot on post then forge him?
    What about my Max forged guys? And if this is a known bug and why is it not been fixed? Especially when there are achievements based solely on base ratings..

Your on the right track.

You need to setup your base, then increase the forge level of one of the bots you have placed of base defense (only one level increase is needed). For some reason this will trigger all forge from all 7 bots to count instead of none. I don’t know why this is, it’s just another bug kabam can add to the todo list.

Edit: Mods also have the exact same issue, so you will want to increase the forge level on one of them as well for a truly accurate representation.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Negative...still doesn't work.
    My base defense doesn't even add up properly....I added my totals together and it adds up to 29,181 yet my defense rating is showing 28,930
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I don’t get that one, just the one I described. I’m guessing it’s a issue that is only on certain devices then.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just refresh your game, change around your relics and maybe use a health boost if you have spares lying around. I didn’t make any mod/ bot changes to mine when I was suddenly notified that I hit it after refreshing the game with the solus relic. Seriously it’s Kabam so I don’t really expect the descriptions to match what actually happens.
  • Options
    I put in a ticket And the reply I got was the achievement counted defense as well as a mission team...which means I should be WELL over 40k....so tbh I don't think anyone really knows what's going on.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I put in a ticket And the reply I got was the achievement counted defense as well as a mission team...which means I should be WELL over 40k....so tbh I don't think anyone really knows what's going on.

Unless you have some well advanced 5* (rank3 duped and fully forged) and some high rank 4* mods, 40K is hard to reach.
  • Options
    That's what I'm saying....with what the reply to the ticket explained I should be there so that's wrong also
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That's what I'm saying....with what the reply to the ticket explained I should be there so that's wrong also

Be careful revealing confidential info :D