Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Suggestion for 3 Star and 4 Star duped bot crystal offers.

While I have been enjoying the game, I am becoming increasingly annoyed by my 4 Star crystal pulls. I am desperately trying to pull 4 stars of Arcee, Prowl, Motormaster, Ratchet, Shockwave.

I got to thinking, the 3 and 4 star crystal offers for pulling duplicate bots could be upgraded to give unduplicated bots.

The 4 Star crystal for 2500 energon just isn't worth purchasing. I can't justify spending 2500 hard earned energon on one 4 star bot that will be almost guaranteed to be a dupe. However, being able to pull a guaranteed bot that I need would be worth 2500 energon.

Any thought or additional suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds reasonable. Instead of those 2500 energon deals with the 4* bot crystal, an awakening program and 4 signature discs for 1500 energon. I like it.
  • Options
    Sounds reasonable. Instead of those 2500 energon deals with the 4* bot crystal, an awakening program and 4 signature discs for 1500 energon. I like it.

I’d take that all day long, there’s not much I want in this game more than to finally dupe grimlock. Maybe the only thing that would surpass that need is g1 prime.
  • Options

I’d take that all day long, there’s not much I want in this game more than to finally dupe grimlock. Maybe the only thing that would surpass that need is g1 prime.

True. There is no other way to get awakening programs other than the energon store. This will be good f2p players as they save regularly and also good for kabam as people will keep buying enegon for it. And maybe, just maybe the can add the 5* programs for 3K energon. I know, it sounds like a lot but they are not ready for it to be reasonable
  • Options
    That awakening deal sounds nice. I've never bought s 4 star from the deal but I've duped MV1 Prime up to level 35 just from random rolls while my drift and grimlock that I've had for the same time is still unduped.
  • Options
    Here's my suggestion: Make the chance to pull the bot for that featured crystal (Starscream for Usurper crystal) maybe 90-95% chance to get that bot (the other 5% could be one of the other 2 bots mentioned on that crystal). And make the chance to get the 4* of that featured bot 5%--so I've got at least the same chance to pull 4* as I do of getting one of the other bots in that crystal.

In my case, I have 4* of nearly all bots but keep getting dupes (not complaining about some of them), but I have NEVER gotten a 4* of Arcee, Soundwave or Starscream. And its guaranteed that if I had a 95% chance of pulling Starscream (still have chance of 2*, 3* or 4* of that featured bot), I'd be dropping energon as often as I could for a near guarantee of getting Starscream as a 4*.