Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Dear Kabam

(First off, this thread isn’t a joke, sarcasm or anything so I’ll probably get called a shill by many MCOC redditors, oh wait...am I still muted? Secondly, this isn’t a “goodbye” thread, this is more like a “thank you” letter to the Kabam team and the TFTF community)

Dear Kabam, the TFTF team, Miike, mods, admins,

Thank you for creating such a fantastic mobile game. Transformers: Forged to Fight is one of the best, if not THE best mobile game out there. The gameplay is fun yet simple, the mechanics and systems work perfectly with gameplay. Yes, I have complained about many things in this game, but I still love it. This game has a lot of bugs and issues, but it’s OK, no video game is perfect. The issues I complained about didn’t stop me from enjoying the game due to so many awesome stuff in it.
You guys are insanely generous when it comes to rewards. 110k WJ chips sent to EVERYONE because SOME people’s objectives were resetted? That’s AWESOME! Not to mention various free stuff like that Raid Store event and Achievements. TFTF is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than MCOC if you ask me.
The bots in this game are awesome and well-balanced, literally every bot in this game is useful for some situations (mayyybe excluding Hound and unduped Grimlock). You guys have created awesome designs and abilities for every bot, it’s really great to play with my favorite bots like Dinobot and Soundwave.

Thank you forum mods and admins for allowing free speech and criticisms on the foumrs instead of mass-closing posts like on the MCOC forums. Especially Kabam Miike, you’re awesome, you interact with everyone on the forums and you deserve some appreciation. And don’t let those butthurt neckbeards from the MCOC forums stop you from doing what you’re doing, stay thick-skinned. You’re easily one of the best forum users out there. #KabamMiikeDidNothingWrong

The TFTF community is also great, there are many awesome content creators like Inqosly, KittenPrime, Widowmaker and Doc3 Strang4 on Youtube. The forum is always helpful for everyone thanks to its friendly and helpful. Manthro is easily the funniest person on the forums, SparkShredder is the best ability set creator, Bumblebee is a nice guy who likes to help everyone on this forum, Phatboy is a whin..., Gunz0 is a jerk and deserves his forum censorship.

If the Minecraft, Roblox and FNAF communities are horrible then the TFTF community is the opposite of that, it’s the best gaming community I know, there isn’t anything bad about it, even with the top alliance drama and complaints about sandbagging and poaching on many Line chatrooms.

TL;DR: everything is great about this game and its community.

Please read this thread before closing it, I put a lot of time and effort into writing this, although my grammar sucks and I’ve probably made a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.

Comments