Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance war

Has anybody heard anything about alliance war?

Comments

• Options
    Yes everbody has heard about alliance because there is atleast one thread about it every week
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    No God Please, I don't wanna be a machine playing this game 24x7 which I might be if they add new game modea. Shouldn't they fix current issues.
    If you have enough free time, they should add ACT 4.
  • Options
    EpicWarsEpicWars Posts: 13
    What issues i play on the iPad I have no problems.
  • Options
    EpicWars wrote: »
    No matter how beautiful this game is, the main problem is the over heating. You got lucky with your device and mine barely crashes, but there are heaps of others (when i mean heaps i mean more than half the community) who crash with in 10 minutes of starting the game up. It needs to be fixed. Like i said me and you got lucky with our devices.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    EpicWars wrote: »
    Whaaaat?? No bugs or lags? That's better than max duping a 4* Combiner Wars Optimus Prime

And please no AW PLEEEEASSSSEEEEE!!! I don't want this game to be infested with BS alliance war drama and cheaters. AM drama is enough.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah we don't want a turn this game into Earth Wars. Too many grinding "you HAVE TO PLAY right now!!!" Issues. I like how the week is relaxing and is a game and not an obligation.