Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Star Saber - show and tell

Lemme see those Star Sabers on base! Contemplating getting one but I wanna see how cool it looks!

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Give me a boulder Kabam so I can do this!
    dc3loh4qrjx5.gif
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What's that Hammer @Annatar ?

The Forge of Solus Prime.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Never seen it. Beta exclusive?
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Never seen it. Beta exclusive?

I don’t remember it being in the beta. Guess it never made the final cut?

• Bumblebee wrote: »
    Give me a boulder Kabam so I can do this!
    dc3loh4qrjx5.gif

nice clip love that show and that scene
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Really, nobody has one to show off?
  • And why Star saber expire immediately when this spotlight end? Please extend its expiry date.
    I can only fully explore easy to expert. If not because kabam give me all t3 class spark only warrior and tech .so i cannot rank bots to 5 .Thats why I cant beat master. :( I save energons and use in the t3 deal and the dissappoint result. I opened 5 of them and get 3 techs in a row and 2 warrior, nearly makes me retire from the game, my friend also got many warrior too which is not the best class.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Swipeprime wrote: »
    And why Star saber expire immediately when this spotlight end? Please extend its expiry date.
    I can only fully explore easy to expert. If not because kabam give me all t3 class spark only warrior and tech .so i cannot rank bots to 5 .Thats why I cant beat master. :( I save energons and use in the t3 deal and the dissappoint result. I opened 5 of them and get 3 techs in a row and 2 warrior, nearly makes me retire from the game, my friend also got many warrior too which is not the best class.

Well, you only need to explore easy to expert to get 20 tickets and buy a Star Saber
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Really, nobody has one to show off?

3h7s3bkre8k8.png
    Here you go

thank you!

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited September 2018
    uoi6a1ba5p6u.png

Finally got mine today.
  • Y'know: it would've been mighty nice if kabam gave us some sort of indication they were keeping it around another month. If i had it to do over again, i'd have much rather gotten the 4% hot wad relic AND THEN rhe star saber...
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Y'know: it would've been mighty nice if kabam gave us some sort of indication they were keeping it around another month. If i had it to do over again, i'd have much rather gotten the 4% hot wad relic AND THEN rhe star saber...

Starsaber will be around for another month, along with the new upcoming relics, its all stated in the Cyclonus intel report
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited September 2018
    swmjlmuz9w5s.jpg
    xlcy0iaa2c2a.jpg
    ANDROID GRAPHICS ... LOL
  • U don’t get 20 tickets for exploring Easy to Expert. U get 10
  • And Star Saber n Cloak r available for 55 days as u can see on their Info
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited September 2018
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    U don’t get 20 tickets for exploring Easy to Expert. U get 10

Pretty sure it's a given that he was talking about what you can collect in the 2 months it was initially available, which would be 20 for Easy thru Expert.
    DeceptiHoe wrote: »
    And Star Saber n Cloak r available for 55 days as u can see on their Info

Kabam Miike confirmed that the 20-ticket relics will be permanent residents in the store going forward. The timer is for I believe their plan to allow people to purchase multiples, but only 1 per timer.
  • DovahKing wrote: »
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Y'know: it would've been mighty nice if kabam gave us some sort of indication they were keeping it around another month. If i had it to do over again, i'd have much rather gotten the 4% hot wad relic AND THEN rhe star saber...

Starsaber will be around for another month, along with the new upcoming relics, its all stated in the Cyclonus intel report

I think their point is that they missed out on the Hot Rod relic because they bought the Star Saber whereas if it was known the Saber would have been around still they would have bought the Hot Rod relic (which is now gone!) first.
  • Now show me the Cloak Field, s'il vous plaît.
  • 0VERKILL wrote: »
    Kabam Miike confirmed that the 20-ticket relics will be permanent residents in the store going forward. The timer is for I believe their plan to allow people to purchase multiples, but only 1 per timer.

The timer reset on the star saber but the count did not - I can't seem to find the discussion thread that you're referring to but I do remember reading about it...