Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Featured Bots?

ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Alright it is time I get serious on this featured bot thing with Soundwave coming out.

For one, when they say Soundwave will be available in crystals, is it the perforated crystals they are referring to?
Anyone have an idea how many on average it takes to nail a featured bot?

Also, I have been given good info on these forums to achieve higher results in arena, but I am going to be working tomorrow :(:'(>:)

Sooo, when I get home, is my best bet to just play until this dang thing ends or what, hours on end?

Which one of you all is gonna give me the advice needed so I walk away tomorrow with a Soundwave. I don't care how it happens, I want one.

This is my serious face :|

P.S. Don't tell my wife how serious I am about this. It's gonna cost me, I already know.

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited May 2017
    You have two days to get a Soundwave both via Crystals or Arena.
    Featured bot Crystals cost 150 Energon each. If you want to get a Soundwave via Arena, you should place Top 1-50 on 3-Star Arena or Top 1 on 4-Star Arena.

I'll give you two advices if you want Soundwave so bad on your team: prepare your wallet or don't screw it up on Arena, depending on what'll you decide to get your Soundwave.
  • ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    edited May 2017
    Surprise surprise. I actually knew it was gonna be you who came through for me.

I almost quoted ya in the Soundwave article, but figured this be better.

Thanks Al.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Featured bot Crystals cost 150 Energon each. If you want to get a Soundwave via Arena, you should place Top 1-50 on 3-Star Arena or Top 1 on 4-Star Arena.

I'll give you two advices if you want Soundwave so bad on your team: prepare your wallet or don't screw it up on Arena, depending on what'll you decide to get your Soundwave.
    This is false information..... you have two 3 day arenas to compete in and for the 4* it is 1-5 not just #1 From expierncss and others I have talked to it is around $200-300 to get and dupe 4* by crystal now this is still all luck based but most have got it within this price range
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Amano wrote: »

This is false information..... you have two 3 day arenas to compete in and for the 4* it is 1-5 not just #1 From expierncss and others I have talked to it is around $200-300 to get and dupe 4* by crystal now this is still all luck based but most have got it within this price range

Given the current state of the game, I think I'd actually be bummed if I got a 4* Soundwave at the moment. I have a 4* Mirage who sits at max Rank 1 and I know he isn't getting leveled ANYTIME soon lol.

It's like getting a 5* in MCOC and then realizing you'll never get it passed Rank 2 or dupe it for aageeeeesss and your 4*'s are better.

• DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Lol...annnnnd I got a 4* Soundwave.

It shall now taunt me for months.
  • Lol...annnnnd I got a 4* Soundwave.

It shall now taunt me for months.

Congratulations! As time goes on, you'll definitely find more and more use for your 4-Star Bots!
    Awesome! Congratulations!

Still working will be hitting it hard soon enough! Don't get them all without me peoples!

Good luck everyone!

And which part did I get wrong except the 4-Star Arena part so that's why what I said it's "false"?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You said they had 2 days as well the crystal will be there for the two arena cycles as well
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318

And which part did I get wrong except the 4-Star Arena part so that's why what I said it's "false"?
    Read a little before you lash out buddy it might benefit you once in a while :)
    Whelp, to my forum buddies; here's the update to the Soundwave hunt.

After a significant investment.....I did not obtain. :'(

But man o man do I have a heck of a lot of ore now lol!
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You said they had 2 days as well the crystal will be there for the two arena cycles as well

I didn't say that the Crystal will be avaliable for both Arena's cycles.