Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wheeljack arena bug / commander mastery bug PLEASE FIX

in arenas a 4 star wheeljack that is duped or r3 or above, with the healing mastery that grants +3 makes him invincible without a 4 star warrior that bleeds the health out of him, and its very hard to beat. What happens is that wheeljack will get to 75%, but the healing buff gets him just over back to 76%, and i cant get it down, or it activates force shield again, therefore creating a loop, that will not stop him at all, even if u beat the buff, the moment hes there, he gets back to 76% immediately, so i cant beat him. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pepper @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos Please fix this issue immediately!!!! It is so unfair, and guarantees a win for the enemy wheeljack! Please let me know how to beat this or if you have encountered the same issue!

Comments

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Please don't fix this!
    There are lot of bots available to counter this,, DoTs, heal block.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And P-patience: beat him to 75% then just hold block for a minute. If he heavy, backstep.
  • Options
    And P-patience: beat him to 75% then just hold block for a minute. If he heavy, backstep.

Dude its not that he does too much damage its the fact that he has a heal buff, and i cant stop him from immediately getting to 76% at 75%, and i cant stop it
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Cheetor : sp 1 bleed and heal block
    IH - burn him with your heavies
    BC - bleed him to death
    WB - bleed
    Any DOT bot will kill him easily
  • Options
    Dot? what kind of bot is that
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Damage over time. I just did a video on it today that discusses this if you want to watch it. You can find it in the YouTube thread below this one.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Basically nano repair only gives you about +3 health per second. All you have to do is have a Damage over time (DOT) debuff that overcomes that for 2 seconds and WJ's shields will not reset.
    If you don't bring the correct bot then well, it's a lot harder
  • Options
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Basically nano repair only gives you about +3 health per second. All you have to do is have a Damage over time (DOT) debuff that overcomes that for 2 seconds and WJ's shields will not reset.

Problem is, in arena, it doesnt show all 3 bots, unless you chose thats who youre gonna fight, and i might not have a dot bot in my lineup, thats the issue
  • Options
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

Problem is, in arena, it doesnt show all 3 bots, unless you chose thats who youre gonna fight, and i might not have a dot bot in my lineup, thats the issue

Well, you won't find not so much duped WJs, if you you do, you have to fight only one bot with a bot, take your time, you can afford to extend a single fight to over one minute right?
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited August 2018
    So many threads about this. HE DOES NOT NEED TO BE NERFED! Any dot bot counters him and it only lasts for 60 seconds. He balanced the way he is.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There are so many DOTers and direct damage dealers to counter Nano Repair and deal damage through WJ’s shield.
    Bots who cannot counter him include:
    - Motormaster
    - Grimlock
    - Hot Rod
    - Prowl
    - Mirage
    - Megatron (ROTF)
    - Waspinator
    - Unduped OG Prime
    Correct me if I miss someone
    Only 8 bots lack the direct damage to bypass WJ’s shields. Even if you somehow manage to put all 3 of these bots in the same team, 60 second is a fairly short time (compared to baiting the opponent’s special attacks in arenas), just wait for the repair to expire.

This is not a bug, it’s a pretty funny mechanic for me to laugh at, please don’t nerf it.
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    There are so many DOTers and direct damage dealers to counter Nano Repair and deal damage through WJ’s shield.
    Bots who cannot counter him include:
    - Motormaster
    - Grimlock
    - Hot Rod
    - Prowl
    - Mirage
    - Megatron (ROTF)
    - Waspinator
    - Unduped OG Prime
    Correct me if I miss someone
    Only 8 bots lack the direct damage to bypass WJ’s shields. Even if you somehow manage to put all 3 of these bots in the same team, 60 second is a fairly short time (compared to baiting the opponent’s special attacks in arenas), just wait for the repair to expire.

This is not a bug, it’s a pretty funny mechanic for me to laugh at, please don’t nerf it.
    Even big boi hound counters that

• Options
    @Gunz0 ,Grims heavy burn procs quite favourable rate, and sp1
  • Options
    @Gunz0 ,Grims heavy burn procs quite favourable rate, and sp1

Yeah, totally forgot about his quick burns
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice, but im not looking to nerf his force shield, if thats what people think, just make this healing buff removed, thats all. But thanks for the advice anyways
  • Options
    just make this healing buff removed, thats all.

What did you just Said? I'm gonna hire John Wick if you said that again lol.
  • Options

I mean for wheeljack in arena only, not the actual buff, shouldve worded it better
  • Options

I mean for wheeljack in arena only, not the actual buff, shouldve worded it better

So you mean...disabling a mastery in arenas?
  • Options
    CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Y’all complain so quickly without thinking big picture.
  • Options
    I think what about, remove Nano repair mastery, and replace it with Better mastery.
  • Options
    I think what about, remove Nano repair mastery, and replace it with Better mastery.

Willpower buff!
  • Options
    Wait the nano repair actually only lasts a minute? I thought people meant that after a minute the ability would bug out and let you break through lol. Also if you have the despair mastery, sometimes non-damage debuffs will let you bypass the shield (if the enemy nano repair is only 1 hp per second). The interaction is more awkward than anything else.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Wait the nano repair actually only lasts a minute? I thought people meant that after a minute the ability would bug out and let you break through lol. Also if you have the despair mastery, sometimes non-damage debuffs will let you bypass the shield (if the enemy nano repair is only 1 hp per second). The interaction is more awkward than anything else.

A minute if you buy the highest level..that's 5 cores and 3 points. You're more likely to encounter the lowest nano which last 40 secs. The repair is done at per .5 seconds.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I was worried about the force shield at first but have found that there are MANY ways though it. Grimlock is always on my raid team and I've found WJ has become popular addition to the HA, so Grimlock shines with his sp1....burns right through the shields
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I find WJ is a good bot against WJ.. His high % shock in his sp1 knocks NPC WJ out of the loop in no time.
    Plus, since it's a sp1...you can almost sync the sp1 gain with the shield phases.
  • Options
    There are so many ways around it that the only thing that would kill you would be ignorance
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    in arenas a 4 star wheeljack that is duped or r3 or above, with the healing mastery that grants +3 makes him invincible without a 4 star warrior that bleeds the health out of him, and its very hard to beat. What happens is that wheeljack will get to 75%, but the healing buff gets him just over back to 76%, and i cant get it down, or it activates force shield again, therefore creating a loop, that will not stop him at all, even if u beat the buff, the moment hes there, he gets back to 76% immediately, so i cant beat him. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Pepper @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos Please fix this issue immediately!!!! It is so unfair, and guarantees a win for the enemy wheeljack! Please let me know how to beat this or if you have encountered the same issue!

Dam I can only imagine the crying you would do if you came across a Wheeljack on a repair MOD as well as having full nano repair. rofpmsl perhaps instead of trying to ask Kabam to disable a mastery how about you ask the community " ok folks I'm having trouble with x bot with x mastery/mod is there anyway to counter this?" As people have said there are many counters to this, if you don't have the bots then grind more till you get them like ever one else has. there is a bot to counter every bot and ability more than one in most cases just ask. Folks here for the most part are happy to advise you on best ways to counter problems.
  • Options
    Idk why this was revived. I know how to counter him and this was from August, so idk why people are still looking at it. I get it, should've asked for help, dont need to be told 4 times that im a cry baby.
  • Options
    Idk why this was revived. I know how to counter him and this was from August, so idk why people are still looking at it. I get it, should've asked for help, dont need to be told 4 times that im a cry baby.

Sorry didn't know that lol.
    Mutantdoc commented bumping it to the top so I just saw it :^)
  • Options
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

Sorry didn't know that lol.
    Mutantdoc commented bumping it to the top so I just saw it :^)

DrShotgun bumped it, not Doc