Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Expert megatron & wheeljack tips

So i have gotten to the final 2 chapters of expert, but have no idea how to beat them. I have lots of 4 stars, but only a few at r3 and 1 at r4. I see people with r4 4 stars beat it, but i can't. Any tips on how to beat them, and what bots I should use? My best bots are: r4 4* prowl, r3 4* motormaster & bonecrusher, r2 4* megatron, r2 4* rhinox, and r4 3* jazz, and r4 3* soundwave. I use soundwave in expert (even though he has 1k power) for the armor synergy, but should i use rhinox instead? I really wanna be like other pro players who always end up beating expert and master with these bots, but it takes forever to get the right materials to upgrade them, without spending too much money :neutral: .Any tips on how to get there one day? Level 43 btw

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Practice my friend. It can be done but not an easy road. I'm assuming you have a 4* Wheeljack at this point. He's your star. Your bots are good...my Prowl has been my God since I pulled him. Fight your battles like you'd fight Motormaster...let them ruch you and sidestep and attack. The Yellow Megatron is tough...easily the hardest boss in this spotlight. Use Prowl to hit him hard and take his power bar. Wheeljack isn't easy either but you have to time your attacks and bleed or shock through his force shields.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    Yeah thats good advice. But would you recommend I battle with rhinox or soundwave? Rhinox is 4 star and higher level but soundwave provies synergy and shock. Rhinox provides bleed
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Kind of like drshotgun said, there’s really not an easy way around it. Practice makes perfect. I do recommend to always be pushing your own personal limits- not spend money or energon, but always kind of forcing yourself to deal with the tough matches and make yourself a better player. If you fail and die, simply just try again.

Also, the armor synergies I don’t think are really worth dropping that much power for, because still fighting that much down you still lose a huge chunk of health for getting hit.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    You have to concentrate your resources on r4 your top 3 bots depending on synergies. You really need a r4/r5 team to complete the expert quests
  • Options
    Yeah well i dont have many good 4 star synergies. If i had optimus primal and i believe dinobot the beast wars synergy would be good. thanks for the advice guys, but any bots that are really good for expert megatron? Like i mean they just do good (cheetor or something idk). Thanks tho. Helpful advice
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Are you still wanting to nerf nano-Wheeljack?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Use Rhinox against Megatron. SP1 spam to nullify his buffs, his shields might help you some time
    Prowl and/or Bonecrusher against WJ. WJ's evade mod is kinda annoying, BC's bleed will reduce its proc chance
  • Options
    Shockwave is your best bet against both if you have him. Play ranged with megs and land those shocks, plus heal block on specials 2/3 destroys his sig. same for wheeljack, shockwave, kickback and windblade are up there. Probably shockwave comes out top as shock and power drain will keep him off sp3, and burn through he shield. same with KB to a lesser extent. Windblade for class advantage and bleeding him through that daft shield of his. Wheeljack himself also works well if you get the right buffs constructed.

Alternatively, use g1 megs and just steal the mod buffs.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Megs is a lot easy, against Master Megatron, my r1 0 Forge, Undupped arcee took his over 60% health, her evades are very forgiving,, just land a combo, dash back, sidestep ranged dash combo. Otherwise Rhinox will be good choice or duped WJ. Mirage is also very useful.

For WJ, prefer a ranged bot, wasp helped a lot... lol.
    Try StarScream OR megs OR barricade or jazz or duped tantrum, cheeto