Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TFTF-related dreams

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Has anyone had a TFTF-related dream before? If you have, please share yours

I had a bad dream last night. So basically, the Bot Intel Report for Megatronus was created, I saw it and I was surprised to see how simple his abilities were, even Gamora and Hawkeye in MCOC pale in comparison to his abilities. Megatronus' abilities include a signature ability that increases his damage by 10~100%, a burn on SP1 and a bleed on SP2. One of the forum users had him as his avatar.
Tagged:

Comments

• What if it wasn’t a dream?
  • I had dreamt of Cosmo being added, I had him as a 5*, He was warrior class. But it was all a dream...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What if it wasn’t a dream?

Uhhhh...
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited August 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What if it wasn’t a dream?

Uhhhh...
    Lol. I will be serious now. I wanted a 4* soundwave since the game started (got him two days ago. Yay) anyway, i had a dream that i saw a deal in the store with a 4* soundwave with the resources for r4 and lvl5 sig. then i woke up. I log on to ftf and i see in the store that exact same deal but with waspinator instead

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I had a vision last night... a very powerful presence awaits. Next month, there will be a god coming to New Quintessa. It’s not Megatronus. It’s Age of Extinction Hound... as a Scout...

Sidestepping permanently locks SP1. Dashing backward permanently locks SP2. Dashing forward permanently locks SP3. That’s all I can tell you... now go...
    You think I’m dreaming eh?
    Come here then... come on, I have something to tell you...
    You listening...?
    Good.
    Because-
    THIS
    ISN’T
    A
    DREAM.
    edited August 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I had a vision last night... a very powerful presence awaits. Next month, there will be a god coming to New Quintessa. It’s not Megatronus. It’s Age of Extinction Hound... as a Scout...

Sidestepping permanently locks SP1. Dashing backward permanently locks SP2. Dashing forward permanently locks SP3. That’s all I can tell you... now go...
    You listening...?
    Good.
    Because-
    THIS
    ISN’T
    A
    DREAM.

Or...
    was it?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Bumblebee wrote: »

You listening...?
    Good.
    Because-
    THIS
    ISN’T
    A
    DREAM.

I had a dream
    Come Here
    Now come fast
    see there!
    *King GrimLock loves to Kick Butt!! *Now get out!
    Just kidding, don't take seriously ;):):D
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I had the craziest nightmare ever... Kabam actually released a good and well thought out update! Because you know that’s never gonna happen!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I had a dream where kabam released act 4 and the reward for completing it was 4* tactician bee
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I had a dream they were introducing 6*.......I just hope I'm like 8 months early lol.
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    I had the craziest nightmare ever... Kabam actually released a good and well thought out update! Because you know that’s never gonna happen!

Thanks a lot! Now I'll have to sleep with lights on.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited October 2018
    Last night I also had a dream Kabam somehow launched a super cool update. The start loading screen was an image of Megatronus fighting Rodimus Unicronus. And the other loading screen was an image of Cybertron with, I guess, either Fall of Cybertron Ironhide or Warpath. One of them was the month's featured Bot, along with a War for Cybertron Zeta Prime. There were two Bots per Spotlight again. The Bot and Mod Arenas were back and aside of the Bounty and Chip Arenas at the same time. The Alliance Mission boss were The Quintessons.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven is there any chance this ever happens? Because it would be so much bad-ass.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I had this dream a couple of nights ago when i maxed out my 5* drift lol .. i was so happy in that dream and the drift's ratings were 12k . Drift is my favourite character in bayverse and in comics
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I had a dream i got 5* versions of Grindor and Bonecrusher.
    Felt so real.
    Woke up angsty, and double checked my darn roster.
  • The bad thing on having good dreams about this game is that when you wake up you remember it will never happen lol
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I had a dream today about someone hacked my account and rank 4 my 5* grindor using all my Energon to buy that pathetic sparks deal, I was furious and terrified so the first thing I did once I wake up is change my password.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    I had a dream today about someone hacked my account and rank 4 my 5* grindor using all my Energon to buy that pathetic sparks deal, I was furious and terrified so the first thing I did once I wake up is change my password.

Damn that is pretty specific and scary, lol.

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Forget to mention @UrAverageMalaka, he forged my top 4* bots into him.
  • I see the dream thread is back in business.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Okay here is mine. Possible nightmare / dream from last night. Couldn’t sleep so I was playing till about midnight, and had a dream where I had 3.6 million gold but No ore to rank up my bots. It was pretty odd! Haha
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    McBusket wrote: »
    Okay here is mine. Possible nightmare / dream from last night. Couldn’t sleep so I was playing till about midnight, and had a dream where I had 3.6 million gold but No ore to rank up my bots. It was pretty odd! Haha

You juste described my situation