Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestions on how to use mastery points

Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Guys I’m lost with what is the optimal way to utilize the mastery points. Here is how I’m setup so far, please offer suggestions so I may improve performance. I appreciate all of your inputs.

sn2avrzhg88r.png

hnbfobbl73i7.png

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Who are your main bots that you use the most?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gotta max out crit rate, sequencer and courage
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Who are your main bots that you use the most?

OG Prime, Ironhide, Grimlock are the typical that I use.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Gotta max out crit rate, sequencer and courage

So are these the three most important things?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited September 2018
    Crite rate for sure. A lot of people also go with glass cannon and courage, but it depends if you want to buy a lot of cores or not. Sequencer is a good choice if you don’t have resources for cores.

Also, those first masteries in both offensive and defense don’t add much after the first point. I would reallocate those elsewhere.
  • I beg to differ. If you have IH (who never melee crits by default), *refrain* from activating any crit rate, otherwise you'll lose a good counter to BC and Rhinox.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited September 2018
    Crit damage is a better option than Crit rate, with bots like IH, you know they’re going to Crit the heavies and specials anyway so crank up the damage a bit and save mastery points.

Depending on your play level, good investments for offence can be assassin, stand together, sequencer, glass cannon and Crit damage. Courage can be optional depending on your capability, if your a ninja it’s a waste of points. Deep wounds is fantastic if you use swordmasters synergy.

You’ll want to focus more on offensive masteries rather than defensive, although if your going to invest, bleed resist is always handy. Feeding frenzy is also helpful too during spotlight, providing you stay damage free you’re getting a small health boost for nothing. Although it’s not essential, as mentioned I’d recommend prioritising your offensive masteries first.