Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cyclonus ... the Tactician..

Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
interesting... hopefully he'll get good synergies with Galvatron

994j37ug0e6y.png
Tagged:

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    check tantrum's syn then look at galvatron.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Makes sense to be honest. He kinda had to hold down the fort all the time because Galvatron was such a volatile moron.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    y a y
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Raptor22 wrote: »

The way things are going, It'll probably like the synergy with Blaster and Jazz.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Makes sense to be honest. He kinda had to hold down the fort all the time because Galvatron was such a volatile moron.

and because of the worst transformers show in recent history (2010 +) Robots in Disguise from 2015 showed that cyclonus masterminded the removal of the old high council and then mind controlled all of cybertron.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Guess we're just not gonna get another demo bot.
    #remembertheIronhide
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Guess we're just not gonna get another demo bot.
    #remembertheIronhide

:'(

Lol, I have been playing since January and have yet to witness the release of a Demo.

This poll from June speaks for itself: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5149/which-class-would-the-community-like-to-see-for-the-next-feature-bot
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Raptor22 wrote: »

The way things are going, It'll probably like the synergy with Blaster and Jazz.

you got the Blaster part correct
  • Still mad it’s not Megatronus but I’ll take Cyclonus. Plus with 7.0 now active it should be easier for me to get him 4-Star.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Enter:
    Bayverse fanboys, Mojo-Jojo fetishists whining.
    Cyclonus SHOULD be pure awesomeness. Just hope he's not another Starscream or Ramjet style fighter.
    edited August 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hey @Kabam Miike , UNICRON wants a word.
    It's "Cyclonus, the WARRIOR...and Scourge the Tracker (SCOUT)."

It’s still not as bad as Dinobot being a Tactician and Primal being a Brawler.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Sooo... This is FOURTH G1 bot in a row.... maybe it is time for another universes? It's get boring.
    Voltron wrote: »
    Annatar wrote: »
    Sooo... This is FOURTH G1 bot in a row.... maybe it is time for another universes? It's get boring.

the way it should be! :#

NO.
    55ac33344f0abe861b6d0fad8d17dcba_400x400.jpeg
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Cyclonus BETTER have some synergies with Ultra Magnus... considering he and Magnus were fighting rivals in Season 3 of G1. And yes, Cyclonus should have been a Warrior, but given they ignored Dinobot’s Warrior quotes in BW... eh.
    Technobot wrote: »
    Cyclonus BETTER have some synergies with Ultra Magnus... considering he and Magnus were fighting rivals in Season 3 of G1. And yes, Cyclonus should have been a Warrior, but given they ignored Dinobot’s Warrior quotes in BW... eh.

incoming syn to Cyclonus are Kickback, Arcee, Blaster and Tantrum. We'll have to wait and see what his outgoing syn are.

but yes..if not Galvatron...at least UM (or G1 Hot Rod if he was in the game).
  • Well a bot can have multiple roles, Cyclonus for example; he was called a warrior in the '86 movie but he also stood up as a leader in season 3. It's logical that he's a tactician after all, Galvatron was too insane to lead at some point.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Now I won't have to save my T3 Demo spark for "Megatronus", I can finally r5 my Galvatron
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    Well, why people say Dinobot should be warrior because he said once he's a warrior, did he knew he will be gonna IN FTF? Words don't matter, what they do, their personality, their weapons determine the class. If we follow them, even MV1 is ought to be a Tact and BayBee a warrior, and hound a Demo, Wasp be a scout StarScream be Scout. They are so many examples like this.
    This applies same to Cyclonus
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tbh I'm glad Dinobot's a tactician instead of a warrior, more class diversity in Swordmasters synergy is better, I don't wanna bring 4 warriors to a solo mission
    Well a bot can have multiple roles, Cyclonus for example; he was called a warrior in the '86 movie but he also stood up as a leader in season 3. It's logical that he's a tactician after all, Galvatron was too insane to lead at some point.

And also Galvatron's PA, PR, Life-coach, etc.
    Galvatron hates Cyclonus! And everyone!
    edited August 2018
    Well, why people say Dinobot should be warrior because he said once he's a warrior, did he knew he will be gonna IN FTF? Words don't matter, what they do, their personality, their weapons determine the class. If we follow them, even MV1 is ought to be a Tact and BayBee a warrior, and hound a Demo, Wasp be a scout StarScream be Scout. They are so many examples like this.

Okay, he didn’t ‘just say it once’. Dinobot’s entire being revolved around being an honourable warrior. Sounds like you don’t know the character at all. It has nothing to do with ‘words’. It’s about his characterization.

MV1 being a brawler makes sense, because the movie version of Optimus was much more aggressive, angry, and far less diplomatic and tactical compared to his G1 counterpart.

Yeah, Hound should’ve been a demo. Bee should’ve been a scout.

If you were actually familiar with these characters and their respective media, you’d understand why.

Okay, he didn’t ‘just say it once’. Dinobot’s entire being revolved around being an honourable warrior. Sounds like you don’t know the character at all. It has nothing to do with ‘words’. It’s about his characterization.

MV1 being a brawler makes sense, because the movie version of Optimus was much more aggressive, angry, and far less diplomatic and tactical compared to his G1 counterpart.

If you were actually familiar with these characters and their respective media, you’d understand why.

Hahahah
    Bayverse Prime.
    My (at the time) 4yr old twins couldn't tell which was the bad guy in RotF.
    They asked why is that Parachute Guy chasing the 'digger'. He just wants to run away in peace!
    So yes, Brawler and 3rd person poet.
    Right before he murders you.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    [
    Hahahah
    Bayverse Prime.
    They asked why is that Parachute Guy chasing the 'digger'. He just wants to run away in peace!

Haha. Your kids are awesome!
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Hey @Kabam Miike , UNICRON wants a word.
    It's "Cyclonus, the WARRIOR...and Scourge the Tracker (SCOUT)."

I mean, you're not wrong. He did say that, but we don't decide on the Class of Bots on our own. We do so in partnership with Hasbro, and the decision ends up in their hands.

Hahahah
    Bayverse Prime.

You could easily make your own Michael Bay Transformers movie at home by throwing a bunch of jagged balls of tinfoil around in front of a picture of a sunset.
  • KatorocKatoroc Posts: 3
    They need to get rid of all the bayverse and just keep it G1 nuff said.
    Katoroc wrote: »
    They need to get rid of all the bayverse and just keep it G1 nuff said.

NO. We need more bots from different universes.