Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

7.0 heater app...

Not only did you not fix the overheating issue, but you guys managed to make it get super hot in half the time it was taking before the update. Great job Kabam, you managed to make the issue all of us iOS users are having problems with even worse. Let’s not fix this until all the iOS users decide to quit, or we get kicked off the Apple App Store. Whichever comes first....

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    AM sure will be fun tomorrow with all the lags and overheating. It always is.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2018
    iOS users should all be screen recording the poor performance and uploading it to YouTube, Twitter, etc. The more attention is brought to it, the higher the chances of them actually fixing it. Here, they can censor posts and there’s not many active users on this forum anyway.
  • I think I speak for everybody in the game when I say 7.0 was a big disappointment. We don't receive any actually GOOD update ever since the Anniversary. But, come on... it isn't the first time Kabam managed to frustrate the players (also not in the first game) and it won't be the last. Just do the same thing I did when watching TF4 and 5: lower your expectations, so you won't feel so much frustration.

I would also like to mention that the Administrators of the forums aren't doing their best. I've wrote and readed many discussions in which the users directly asked the Admins, and they never answered. When they answer, the frustration is even bigger because THEY JUST DON'T TELL US ANYTHING! - they just say "it's a possibility for the future", "we'll pass it over to the team", or "we've got to stay shut in this one...". It's like we're being ignored.

Kabam also lied when they said we would get 2 bots after a few weeks (not 2 months!) in the 6.3 release in Google Play Store. Lesson: don't trust Kabam.
  • i found a page where there are leaks about this game.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    bacondude wrote: »
    i found a page where there are leaks about this game.

Don't keep it a secret!!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    bacondude wrote: »
    i found a page where there are leaks about this game.

DM me pls