Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6* bots and 7* bots.

Hey Kabam!

When will 6* bots get added? T3A and R4 5* bots were introduced just 4 months after the release of 5* bots. I wonder when Kabam will bring 6ties in the game? Maybe in October?
And I sure hope this game has 7* bots at the beginning of 2019. Let this game have r5 7* bots before anyone in MCOC even has a r4 6* bots. And please make sure you guys will add T6 Alpha Sparks to upgrade 9* bots in 2020.

Can't wait for recycled ideas!

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Nah.. 6* should be added not before next April or may.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I would like them to fix the bugs and glitches before they even think about adding 6 and 7 stars to the game
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It would be kind of funny if we could max a 6* and get a 7* before mcoc lmfao
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    it was 5 months between 5* release and t3a release. they still need to release t4c for r5ing, and then give time to people to build a roster of maxed 5*s, so i'd expect around 10-12 months from now
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    I would like them to fix the bugs and glitches before they even think about adding 6 and 7 stars to the game

What bug? They're called special features
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hey Kabam!

When will 6* bots get added? T3A and R4 5* bots were introduced just 4 months after the release of 5* bots. I wonder when Kabam will bring 6ties in the game? Maybe in October?
    And I sure hope this game has 7* bots at the beginning of 2019. Let this game have r5 7* bots before anyone in MCOC even has a r4 6* bots. And please make sure you guys will add T6 Alpha Sparks to upgrade 9* bots in 2020.

Can't wait for recycled ideas!

No... Let us actually enjoy the new 5 star level bots, and actually collect a few and level then up before introducing 6 star, this game does not need to be rushed, let it slowly progress, and become,better rather than throw everything out at once and kill the game, rather than having 9 different levels of the same bots why not improve on the 3, 4, and 5 stars actually make them worth the money people spend rather of now,we can hand these out like there nothing, I've seen it happen to several other games and those games dropped from milkions of player to thousands in just a matter of months, Kabam has done a great job with this game so far, and I woukd like to see this last for a while
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    It would be kind of funny if we could max a 6* and get a 7* before mcoc lmfao

It woukd be funny, I agree on that but lets not rush the game, lets build on what we have now fill the roster more and hat more 5 stars and be able to buold up a 5 star team and have some close to max before a new level get introduced
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    For some reason everyone is taking this thread really seriously. Yet my sarcasm detector is going off like crazy.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kenny wrote: »
    For some reason everyone is taking this thread really seriously. Yet my sarcasm detector is going off like crazy.

Why should I put time and effort if I wasn't serious? That'd be a complete waste of time
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »

Why should I put time and effort if I wasn't serious? That'd be a complete waste of time

Because you were getting bored?