Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How good is a 4 star shockwave?

i just got him, and i want shockwave cuz i like his character, but is he actually good? And should i r2 him? Id also like to know what he does, and what tactics and upgrades on him i should use. Thanks :)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Best Tech bot in the game
  • Oh ok. Sweet, but i thought soundwave was better (is he good cuz i want him) but what should i upgrade? his sig, and what techniques work best with shockwave and synergys
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Oh ok. Sweet, but i thought soundwave was better (is he good cuz i want him) but what should i upgrade? his sig, and what techniques work best with shockwave and synergys

1. Shockwave's damage output is higher, his power control is better, has a better synergy w/ Megatron
    2. Shockwave's sig sucks
    3. Block the opponent's ranged attacks to gain Energy charges, spam Shock's ranged attacks and SP1
    4. Rhinox for increased DPS, Mirage for increased PDPS, Soundwave for increased total shock damage and power drain, Ratchet if the AI is too defensive and block every single ranged attack and evade every single heavy hit, Blaster's bonus sucks, Wheeljack is ummm... good if you're an SP1 spammer
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited August 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Best Tech bot in the game

Maybe even as far as best bot in the game.

Blasters bonus isn't too bad - blocking ranged attacks to build charges is risky sometimes and 3 free charges periodically can be handy. Can add even more damage to sp3, which is always good.