Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store items for 7.0 haven't refreshed on Android

Just FYI. Not sure if it's affecting Apple devices or not.

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Same on iOS
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Looks like they're there now.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    But 20,000 raid chips for a 4* brawler upgrade? Shouldn't it be 5000?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    m00nshine wrote: »
    But 20,000 raid chips for a 4* brawler upgrade? Shouldn't it be 5000?

The 3 star ones are 5k so I would assume the 4 star ones would be more. Four times as much seems a little high though.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited August 2018
    I thought it was 5000 for 3* Sig upgrade's I could be wrong my memory is shite but yea a bit pricey but hey they got t3c spark essence there too so be happy :^)
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited August 2018
    So are we not able to get 3* sig upgrades anymore? I used those for forging.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Price for the 4* sigs seem fair in comparison to the cost of 3* sigs. Just glad we are able to obtain them now. Prior to this, had to score in the top 30 just to get the same amount of 4* (generic) sigs. It's nice it's available to everyone now. Just takes some more raiding if you want them.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Haha, oh 4* totally misread that even when I typed it I was thinking 3*
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Today's first appearance of the new raid store items should get no complaints. I know there's tons of things to complain about in this game but this isn't one of them.

The prices are very fair for what they are and asking for the prices to be lowered on this just doesn't make sense because they can't just hand everything out for free.

Also this doesn't mean 3* signature programs won't be available anymore. It just means there's none today. Even if there were no more 3* signature programs anymore and only 4* ones. That's still fine. They're way more important.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    TKO wrote: »
    Today's first appearance of the new raid store items should get no complaints. I know there's tons of things to complain about in this game but this isn't one of them.

The prices are very fair for what they are and asking for the prices to be lowered on this just doesn't make sense because they can't just hand everything out for free.

Also this doesn't mean 3* signature programs won't be available anymore. It just means there's none today. Even if there were no more 3* signature programs anymore and only 4* ones. That's still fine. They're way more important.

I was asking if the 3* were being replaced. I have no idea if they are.

The importance of them is completely dependent on how you play the game. I don’t forge any character until they are maxed out level and signature wise. So I rely on them for when I forge my 3*s into their respective 4* versions. So, they are important to me. They would also be important to newer players who are building their rosters, or people using their 3*s in arena. Just a few examples.
  • Now they're selling 4* sigprog, it is high time they dropped 5* shark shards for forging 4* sharks!