68 Hive Crystals and...

...yeah, buncha GARBO. If I’m coming across as a crybaby at this point, then I’m sorry I guess. I bet it’s annoying seeing me complain about this all the time. But I’m not going to hide and say this isn’t ridiculous.

Just gonna make this thread in the event I ever pull him. For now, enjoy this scrumptious picture I took:
a0sb5k3mu5ny.png

Comments

  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 862
    I'm sorry man. I know how bad you want him.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 705
    Ouch, yeah RNG can be brutal. I hope they put Hive Crystals in the raid store at some point, they could charge through the nose and people would sell their left kidney for more raid tickets.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 118
    edited August 2018
    To this day, I think Scoutbee is the only bot i've ever pulled from the supposed corresponding themed crystal. And that was months ago. Just the three star, tho.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,560
    Well, you did get a 2 star Bee from one of the 10 crystals. ;)
  • Kinda sad that it took all this fuss about 7.0 update for them to do a hive crystal energon deal. This makes us unhappy kabam, release it again soon please!

    Suppose it happened at last anyway, so thanks on that one. At least one good thing has came of all this
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    That sucks man, hope you'll pull him one day


    F
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 284
    Why is he so good? I've got a 4* lying around unused
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 118
    jv8cotx61z7i.png

    Pshh, I don't know what any of you are talking about. Got my 3* on the first try.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,045
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Why is he so good? I've got a 4* lying around unused

    Breaks Energon Shields
    High crit rate
    God tier signature ability that turns him into an evady boi into evady AND power gainy boi
  • I’m still salty because he’s the only bot I still don’t have, and I don’t think it’s fair the only way to get him is a glorified Premium Crystal, which my luck on those is absolutely unholy.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    My friend bought that bundle of 10 and won 7 2stars and 3 3stars he didn’t want lol this happening to him made me stay away from buying that bundle
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,528
    Someday I want that 4star Bee though!!
  • Geez, i thought you were going to say you got him. Oh well. Im going to stop buying these crystals because with the release of 7.0, 4* are becoming way more common and heir value has lowered. If they released a hive crystal like the headstrong and the engineer crystals (3-5*) with a chance of a 5* Bumblebee then i would go for it again.
  • Geez, i thought you were going to say you got him. Oh well. Im going to stop buying these crystals because with the release of 7.0, 4* are becoming way more common and heir value has lowered. If they released a hive crystal like the headstrong and the engineer crystals (3-5*) with a chance of a 5* Bumblebee then i would go for it again.

    Yes, a 3-5* hive crystal would be great!!
    I didn’t say anything to my friends about it, but that’s exactly how I feel about that bundle too!
    You can buy a 3-5* bot crystal for 300 Energon, so 1,000 Energon for a bunch of 2*s with a 0.5% chance for a 4* G1 Bumblebee just didn’t seem worth it!
    So Kabam please listen to us and give us that awesome chance for that 5* Bee!!
  • And while they’re at it please modify the Premium Crystals so there’s a way better chance at pulling 4-Stars instead of getting absolutely nothing but 2-Star forge bait.
  • I feel you, Bumblebee. So far 15 or so Hive Crystals... and all I’ve come up is a few 3* duplicates at best. G1 Bumblebee is the only bot I am missing to complete the set.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,505
    I got him in his 3* form...pretty good little scrapper.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 130
    CandKane wrote: »
    You WILL find him though! Never give up, took me 42 crystals to get this.d5dyga2mptbz.jpg

    Took me 2/10 crystals from the Energon Store to get it.
  • Still salty because he’s the one and only bot (Not counting Megatronus because WIP) I don’t have.

    Please do a proper Spotlight month where those of us who still don’t have him and can’t afford his crystals can try for him with the corresponding chips.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    ...yeah, buncha GARBO. If I’m coming across as a crybaby at this point, then I’m sorry I guess. I bet it’s annoying seeing me complain about this all the time. But I’m not going to hide and say this isn’t ridiculous.

    Just gonna make this thread in the event I ever pull him. For now, enjoy this scrumptious picture I took:
    a0sb5k3mu5ny.png

    Don't worry buddy.
    Dec 21 ain't far off!

    I'm new,
    May I ask what's gonna happen on Dec 21?~
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 153
    sinatra wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    ...yeah, buncha GARBO. If I’m coming across as a crybaby at this point, then I’m sorry I guess. I bet it’s annoying seeing me complain about this all the time. But I’m not going to hide and say this isn’t ridiculous.

    Just gonna make this thread in the event I ever pull him. For now, enjoy this scrumptious picture I took:
    a0sb5k3mu5ny.png

    Don't worry buddy.
    Dec 21 ain't far off!

    I'm new,
    May I ask what's gonna happen on Dec 21?~
    Bumblebee movie is released
Sign In or Register to comment.