Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feedback

All feedback is good feedback, why in the world would a forum admin delete threads regarding your business. We, the customers, whom pay your salaries by purchasing in game content have a right to provide feedback. Whether it's good or bad is irrelevant. When a customer sends a complaint to my company it's not just deleted, there concerns are addressed. That's the way a business RETAINS customers instead of pushing them away. I'm sure y'alls bank accounts are reflecting the severe drop in player base as well as players spending. As the guy who put one of the largest family of alliances in the game together, the longest lasting one tmk as well, we get input from 150 players daily. And by input I obviously mean complaints. Yall did the same thing with hobbit before yall sold it to gaea, customer service doesnt begin in the forums but you better believe that throwing our feedback in the garbage is getting old. Hopefully this at least gets read before its deleted, as we arent attacking you guys.

Constructive criticism should be widely accepted, I know I get told what I do wrong on a daily basis.. Difference is I use that information to my advantage, not ignore it and fuel a fire.

Tagged:

Comments

• Constructive criticism is always welcome, but all posts in the forums must follow the forum rules that you agreed to abide by when you joined the forums.

Also, there is a very big difference between constructive feedback, and ranting. Rants tend to become catch alls for any and all negativity, and don't tend to have any actionable feedback.

So keep the feedback coming! We do read it, but please remember that you must follow the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.