Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

PvP real time

Please make it PvP real time we need some competitive play. It’s just getting to repetitive.
Tagged:

Comments

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited August 2018
    No, pvp won’t work in this game, everyone will just save up for sp3’s and pick insane characters like bonecrusher, prowl, Ironhide etc. it just will jot work. It is best to leave it out
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I figured it’d be just people dancing back and forth and side to side waiting for the other to leave an opening for five minutes and then someone will lag and crash out.
  • No, pvp won’t work in this game, everyone will just save up for sp3’s and pick insane characters like bonecrusher, prowl, Ironhide etc. it just will jot work. It is best to leave it out

mv1,mirage boom stop being scared of something new you know the game needs something new
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How will you understand this is not a fighting game?
  • No, pvp won’t work in this game, everyone will just save up for sp3’s and pick insane characters like bonecrusher, prowl, Ironhide etc. it just will jot work. It is best to leave it out

mv1,mirage boom stop being scared of something new you know the game needs something new

Im not saying i’m scared of something new, i never said i was, i was just saying pvp will not work. I would love to have new content, but pvp doesn’t have to be the answer.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Great idea! With all the lags, overheating and crashes, I'm 100% sure real time PvP won't be a disaster and the people who asked for it won't act like hypocrites and start whining about it on the forums!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Widow wrote: »
    We can’t fight the computer without melting our phones. You really think the servers could handle real time input from two separate devices? Pssshhhhh. Give me a break.
    They sure can, your device will only lose 10% battery each second
  • Widow wrote: »
    We can’t fight the computer without melting our phones. You really think the servers could handle real time input from two separate devices? Pssshhhhh. Give me a break.

Its problems kabam not us, wot blitz PvP 7x7 all works fine and many others games with PvP but kabam is lag
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    But why people don't understand playing against another in real time is predictable and what people will do is saving SP3 unless they lock it.
    But if we think form Developers point of view, it is quite difficult to introduce this feature in this game.
  • But why people don't understand playing against another in real time is predictable and what people will do is saving SP3 unless they lock it.
    But if we think form Developers point of view, it is quite difficult to introduce this feature in this game.

They could add mechanism like:
    * gain no power when hit
    * lose power on blocking
    * fill a block gauge when blocking, unblockable when fully charged

Well just a thought, I don't think it's gonna happen.
  • Well the power ranger game made it work with real time PvP. I don’t see why not.
  • Katoroc wrote: »
    Well the power ranger game made it work with real time PvP. I don’t see why not.

What they do there, three button and click any and dash back feature.And Moves randomly generated by AI for our use and Most of All there is No SP3 there or other unavoidable move. There's no lag there. The Game is pretty RAM, CPU friendly.
    While This game has SP3s , There's a lot of money, RAM is punished , CPU is Tortured. And Phones (high-end ones) are burned to blast. A lot of issues and lags. Unless SP3 is locked, only strategy is save SP3.