Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Time for being positive, ‘New’ Raid Store

The 4* upgrades and T3 essence is great. Let’s keep doing offers like these and this forum will be a much more positive place.

Comments

• Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I agree, the raid store is what we are looking for today. It will actually be challenging to get all the items.

It appears that these items will always come in pairs. I wonder how often we will see them?
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Yeah this a great rewards & worth the grinding, what could go wrong if they just keep them permanently? Everyday different class.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Yeah this a great rewards & worth the grinding, what could go wrong if they just keep them permanently? Everyday different class.

To match the dailies? They should just make a daily mission for t3 class essence. Raid store items for programs.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    T3C dailies sound great, they could even cap it at around 300 essence so you still gotta grind and use energy for a few months to get it, I for one would be overjoyed, especially during slow months where the spotlight is a BW character or something.