Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Let's talk about Hot Rod

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
So I think Hot Rod could use a bit of a tweak. While he's a useful bot in certain situations, he seems a tad weak.
I know there are probably bots that need more attention...ie:Hound...but I do t think it would be too tough.
What do you guys feel HR needs to be more relavant?
Personally I'm thinking a precision buff for his ranged shots after a certain point...because the deceleration doesn't work if the AI dodges every ranged shot...this is my guy btw:
lcmawkx3p0hf.png

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’ve heard hot rod is a great fighter I wish I’d win him
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    his s1 and s3 seem to suck, but that s2 after decel and a 5 hit combo... wow
  • He needs his deacc to be able to stack up to at least 3 times.

He could use stun like WB has and/or shock/bleed... Or come up with a new DOT called confusion which just eats away at their life :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I say he should gain some crit damage buffs to increase his damage output
  • Precision won't help AI not to dodge. Precision reduces evades chances while HotRod ranged are 100% Antievade
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Precision won't help AI not to dodge. Precision reduces evades chances while HotRod ranged are 100% Antievade

Nope, not 100%....right now at my level it's only 60%
  • It's chance to inflict De acceleration, but I never saw Evades proc,even if de acceleration is not there.