Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Serious flaw in this game

Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
So something I just realized that I'm surprised hasn't been thought of already.

No matter how bad or annoying general chat is you still want the interaction between players. So why on earth does the chat disappear when you go to literally every other screen than the main menu? You should be able to interact in every window except maybe the actual fight, that includes the fight preview screen and even loading screen. When you click on a specific destination u want it to take you to, the chat should not blur or disappear. Arenas, raids not sure what else it disappears in but it's counter beneficial from encouraging interaction.

Its incredibly tedious and obnoxious to type on a cellphone as it is, the chat is microscopic, should have the ability to be enlarged.

This is coming from someone that almost never goes into global chat.

zw3egjrcnnsh.jpg

That's how small it is on a cell phone which is all I play on. Maybe move it to the middle left side or give people to ability to move it.

[Edited by Moderation]

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol global is kinda annoying down there I keep it on alliance chat
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    WarCat wrote: »
    Really? That’s your complaint... you wrote a post about a “serious” flaw... and your complaining about the chat function? Game lag is no big deal to you. Overheating of the device caused by the game is no big deal either. What is really a serious flaw to you, is the global chat...

Of all the things that I have read on this forum in nearly a year and a half of playing, this one ranks right up there as being the most obtuse. Kudos for complaining about something that nobody gives a tinkus cuss about. You at least made me laugh, so that’s something...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chat is to small.... bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wasn't complaining at all. Maybe you're too dense to understand why I made this post so let me explain it to you.

From a game developer standpoint it's in their best interest to encourage interaction amongst its community. The chat function has a serious flaw in its design/purpose.
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Considering that 90% to 95% of us use Line App or Discord, your point is a non-issue. I may be a lot of things, but dense I am not. With so much wrong going on with the game, complaining about the in app chat is silly. But, go ahead and do your thing, I’m sure they will get right on it.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    WarCat wrote: »
    Considering that 90% to 95% of us use Line App or Discord, your point is a non-issue. I may be a lot of things, but dense I am not. With so much wrong going on with the game, complaining about the in app chat is silly. But, go ahead and do your thing, I’m sure they will get right on it.

Again this wasn't a complaint.

It's to help them create more discussion in game amongst non alliance members. Of course we all use line. That's my point. The communication aspect, in game is a huge flaw.
  • Options
    To be fair tho, there's no real point in the global chat. Like WarCat said, most of us use Line App or Discord because it's easier to use and there are more options for communication instead of constant blubbering that doesn't really have much effect on people. Personally, I would be more inclined if Duels were added so we can earn a few more raid chips.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    This is going to be the highlighted feature in v8.0.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    This is going to be the highlighted feature in v8.0.

Hahahaha please don’t give kabaam any ideas.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    (Removed by Moderation)

I couldn't care less as this wasn't intended for you.

Clueless minds should realize that this was aimed at kabam to fix their communication for their player base.

I don't use general chat and never have other than recruiting at times so this doesn't affect me either.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Quick question, can a bot be in a mission, like one with a map, and defend a base at the same time?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Quick question, can a bot be in a mission, like one with a map, and defend a base at the same time?

Base defenders can do all three left column missions without leaving their posts.