Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

NEW 5* STAR! IS IT GOOD?

I JUST GOT MY FIRST 5* STAR :D!!!!

5 star kickback hell yeah.
So how good is he, and should i r5 my prowl or r2 my kickback? and what are some good tips for kickback. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Well my 4star kick back not duped on rank 2 got a perfect game against a rank 4 4*ironhide once and my 3star kickback is duped and makes opponents not able to transform!!!
    I don’t know about Prowl people say he’s amazing I can’t get the feel of him maybe cause mine is not duped
  • Options
    Huh ok. So kickback is pretty good then, especially in 5*star mode. But i must ask, why does duping bots matter so much? I always see people saying how duped bots are better or something. Is it cuz of sig rating?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited September 2018
    Prowl if duped
    Kickback if you run either Motormaster or Ramjet with him. KB's a really fun bot, his power control is nice, if you want MOAR than just power draining, you should use the SP2-SP1 tactic to get a bunch of shock debuffs on the opponent
    https://youtu.be/V1PA3Arxevs
  • Options
    Huh ok. So kickback is pretty good then, especially in 5*star mode. But i must ask, why does duping bots matter so much? I always see people saying how duped bots are better or something. Is it cuz of sig rating?

Duping bots awaken their signatures. If you dupe kickback, you awaken his signature which is called T-clog (give the opponent a t clog debuff which stuns the enemy when they use a heavy). Same goes for every other character.

Prime duped can cause bleeds when enemy is armour broken
    Megtaron can steal buffs if debuff is fused
    Prowl gains power when he back steps
    This is all from duping

• Options

Duping bots awaken their signatures. If you dupe kickback, you awaken his signature which is called T-clog (give the opponent a t clog debuff which stuns the enemy when they use a heavy). Same goes for every other character.

Prime duped can cause bleeds when enemy is armour broken
    Megtaron can steal buffs if debuff is fused
    Prowl gains power when he back steps
    This is all from duping

Ohh ok, well thanks for letting me know :)

Loving the advice guys, would really like to see what everyone else thinks too :)
  • Options

Some bots rely heavily on their signature abilities. For example:
    - Grimlock's a crappy brawler bot with literally no abilities, but his sig makes him a debuff purifying machine that everyone prefers over Beast Purification.
    - Motormaster gains a bunch of melee damage buffs.
    But on the other hand, some bots' signature abilities are just pretty much trash, like Ratchet's Emergency Repair, and I duped him 4 times!
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    But on the other hand, some bots' signature abilities are just pretty much trash, like Ratchet's Emergency Repair, and I duped him 4 times!
    Well, As a opponent his emergency repairs suck
  • Options
    TfpsoundwaveTfpsoundwave Posts: 152
    edited September 2018
    What would happen if i dupe 4* stars? I kinda wanna get rid of some r1 4 stars that are useless, how many shards would i get? 4 star or 5 star?
  • Options
    You will get small amount of 5* if you Forge a 4* IN 5*. At this point, Save 4* ,rank and level them up, 5* Are not good choice to rely on. For now.
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Some bots rely heavily on their signature abilities. For example:
    - Grimlock's a crappy brawler bot with literally no abilities, but his sig makes him a debuff purifying machine that everyone prefers over Beast Purification.
    - Motormaster gains a bunch of melee damage buffs.

Ratchet’s sig really kicks in at higher levels. I used my 3* with very high sig for a long time and he’s one of the most forgiving bots to use when that repair procs so often.

Can’t remember what the exact number is at sig 100, forged before I got there, but it happens regularly at 70+ sig level
  • Options
    I think... you would’ve liked this instead:
    prmjl37mwq9l.png
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    prmjl37mwq9l.png

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YOURE SO LUCKY.
  • Options
    prmjl37mwq9l.png

LOL sorry. But Kickback is pre chill, nice pull man! :)
  • Options
    prmjl37mwq9l.png

Nice, i opened two 5* crystals a few days ago and got him and mv1
  • Options
    prmjl37mwq9l.png

Nice, i opened two 5* crystals a few days ago and got him and mv1

That’s dope dude. Would love to have MV1 :/
  • Options
    Nice pulls guys. I hope that this 5* star comes in handy for master. Im always told 5* stars arent good, and 4 stars that are more ranked up are, which i guess makes sense, but i just hope when im able to rank up my 5*, i actually make a good decision in ranking him up.
  • Options
    I'm loving my 5* arcee, hope next one mirage.
    Or IronHide as T3C are locked on demo, for me.
  • Options
    Theres a 5* ironhide?
  • Options
    Theres a 5* ironhide?

no
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

The more times you duplicate the better the abilities,strength,power,and fun they are lol !!!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kickback is a great stick n move guy...great damage, good power control, but can't take a punch, but his eveades are pretty legit. I have a 5/50 4* that I definitely don't regret ranking
  • Options
    5* MV1 is OP
  • Options
    5* MV1 is OP

what makes mv1 OP ?