Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prime Module? Who do I pair this with?

So to my surprise I reached 2000 medals which unlocked an exclusive mod crystal and I got a *** Prime Module. Who pairs nicely with this? And how do I get another one of these exclusive mod crystals?

0jdkth6zcgyz.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• Literally anyone.
  • Optimus Prime?
  • Who is best suited for this one though?

How can I get another one to dup?
  • Okay I put it with sideswipe. Thoughts?
  • I put mine with ultra magnus, makes him super tanky
  • I put mine with ultra magnus, makes him super tanky

So I read this online on this mod:

Bots with lower base stats will benefit the most from this Mod’s abilities. Bots with higher base stats will not benefit as much.

Aren’t Ultra Magnus’s stats high? Or is this info wrong?
  • Chrome2279 wrote: »
    I put mine with ultra magnus, makes him super tanky

So I read this online on this mod:

Bots with lower base stats will benefit the most from this Mod’s abilities. Bots with higher base stats will not benefit as much.

Aren’t Ultra Magnus’s stats high? Or is this info wrong?
    It benefit if it's less than offender.
    If they are bringing a high level Demo, then demos mostly are Ironhide and Megs which already have high health stat, and class advantage make their attack hihger .
    This Mod suits with Warrior, for bralwer have both stat high.
    Scouts, for warrior has higher health than them, and attack is increased by class advantage.
    Tech, lab worms usually are low health/attack bots.
  • So how do I dup this thing? I don’t see any other way of getting another Crystal. Is there something I need to know?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2018
    Wait for another deal, it's exclusive.

And IMO it's a waste of resource upgrading this mod. It modifies the basic parameters of bots like Repair and Security do, when in fact it's those who change the game mechanic (LGM, HA, EXO...) you should be after.