Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Combiner Game modes?

An idea to consider is a way to fight with combiners against other combiners.

These combiners would be only usable in a specific mode so it's not a giant robot curb stomping another smaller robot.

The available combiners would include:
6y0gmoy1nwbp.jpg
The original combiner: Devastator

fitiorjmb8g5.jpg
The Stunticons, Menasor

bx37b7yhagix.png
The Arielbots, Superion

bju3tuocwhto.jpg
The Combaticons, Bruticus

7lzogen658ei.jpg
The Protectabots, Defensor

aerltehgcn1u.jpg
The Predacons, Predaking

mye5e5q8f9ro.jpg
The Technobots, Computron

Those are the original G1 Combiners. There are a few others I think would be interesting additions.

a4qlos9hwx8y.jpg
The Terracons, Abominus (If this combiner is a g1, it should be added and I didn't know because I haven't gotten that far into the third season.)

80ho0l8srhy7.jpg
ROTF Devastator. We already have Bonecrusher and Mixmaster in the game, so why not add the rest and let us fight as/against this Devastator.

q67n0dlrjku9.jpg
Optimus Maximus. It'd be interesting to see him as a combiner to fight but that's about it, to be honest.

4lggv1hkdh5p.jpg
Victorion. Same as Maximus so it'd just be another collectible combiner. However, this is the last of the Prime War Trilogy that won't just be "an interesting addition."

s7u6okm734kz.jpg
And his name is Volcanicus. The five Dinobots combine into the ultimate Dino combiner. A very powerful combiner worthy of any commander.

Comments

• Options
    I'm actually rather fond of the Rust Renegades, so Victorion would be amazing. Bruticus, Superion, and of course G1 Devastator would all be fantastic as well. I really don't care how they add combiners/gestalts, whether it be a whole new game mode or just a super-synergy when all five bots on a team fit that combine, but I think this would open the game up to a whole new world of progression, and massively increase it's possible longevity
  • Options
    Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    edited September 2018
    I love Predaking and computron, but the Autobots really need more air support, so I hope superior makes it soon!
    Also, the seacons. Always had a weakness for them since they where one of the only complete combiner sets I ever had.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think we're a LONG way from this and seeing as how we have NONE of the original G1 Constructicons....
    Well one can always wish. Combiners would be great though.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited September 2018
    I think it’s a good idea, but other than the fact your using a combiner over a regular bot, what’s the difference between this and what we already have in the game? This just seems like what we have re-skinned, so I think suggestions on how to make it somewhat different from what we already have would be good to hear. :smile:
  • Options
    I think it'd still be fun to fight as/against combiners. Maybe rewards could be gold or energon. Maybe a special mission where you have a random team of combiners and you have to fight your way through. It'd be really fun too.
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I vould like to see
    Piranakon aka King Poseidon
    7e1da05a0dba3c24670ba3c2ac157b72a870a1c9v2_00.jpg

Overlord
    hqdefault.jpg

Dinoking
    RescueJean_Dinoking_stock_pose.jpg

Liokaiser
    ef9376f2c72eb88ebe99053db026fa748c77f682r1-432-720v2_hq.jpg

• Options
    Forget Volcanicus, this is the Dinobot Combiner we need.
    xwr2f2h6fku0.gif
  • Options
    Go play Earth Wars if you want combiners, let the dev team concentrate on fixing this game first.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Go play Earth Wars if you want combiners, let the dev team concentrate on fixing this game first.

He'll get all his [Removed by Moderation] rubbed out and pocket leaked out collecting combiners bots. Lol..
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Too many pictures. Inb4 close