Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Primal/Beast Syngery not purfiying on raids?

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just ran a raid earlier today, ran across a Drift with a Harm Accelerator, which are arguably useless now against Primal with a Beast team.

He wasn’t purfiying the bleeds received. I was heavy attacking over and over to no avail to test it. Primal with 2 other Beast wars characters have been my raid team for quite some time, and I’ve never had this happen before. I started screen recording halfway through the round, if the mods need it.

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited September 2018
    Nevermind... I just went through my raid log and realized I had selected Windblade by accident instead of Cheetor... they are right beside each other in my roster and clearly I wasn’t paying close enough attention. *facepalm*

Delete thread. Save me the embarrassment.
    Or not.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Bumping this thread so everyone could laugh

Or, close this thread, but keep it at top of homepage.. Lol..
    edited September 2018
    you guys
    no
    stop

D:
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    you guys
    no
    stop

D:

Okay, calm down... Yeah people make mistakes..
    But kabam only delete those thread which leaks their dirtiest of secrets... Like serious data ripping, or leaks.
    iuJacob wrote: »
    you guys
    no
    stop

D:

Okay, calm down... Yeah people make mistakes..
    But kabam only delete those thread which leaks their dirtiest of secrets... Like serious data ripping, or leaks.

Um. Okay.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Bump this forum boys!!!
  • I empathize my dude. I do this all the time with raids. One gets impatient and in a hurry when one realizes they have 60 second loading screens and have to relaunch the game once or twice per raid...