Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TFTF-exclusive character?

Will Kabam ever make a new character exclusive to TFTF like what they did in MCOC? (Guillotine, Morningstar)
TFEW just got their own exclusive characters
https://youtu.be/Zy8-9EPdHDw
so I hope Hasbro could let Kabam design a brand new bot for their game

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I actually posed this question a while back. It would be a cool idea. I mean, they let Volcanicus make it's way to Earth Wars as it's premiere.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2018
    -- "Blows the Suggestion Thread away!"
    . New York Times
  • Options
    Or maybe Hasbro could let Kabam run a fan vote for a new character (something like the voting they had for Victorion and Windblade)
    It could be run right here on the forums!!
    They could have a multiple choice poll (such as class, name, boy or girl, bot or con ect.) so that the players could create their own character, and the one with the most votes wins!!
    It could probably be a three day voting, and the winning character would be an exclusive bot only to Forged to Fight!!
    I think it would be an awesome and very exciting idea!!
    What do you think @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos

• Options
    DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    I got an old drawing book i had drawn custom characters i will dig it out of storage and throw a couple names down as potentials, with pics for vehicke modes, and list of potential classes, abilities and synergies, will take time to come up with so i will follow up with more in the coming weeks also drawings themselves were crappy i was 10 at the time lmao