Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update Monthly Objectives to include 5 Star objectives and rewards?

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

The addition of monthly objectives has been a great one, but with more of an emphasis being placed on 5 stars now, these rewards are looking a little dated.

Maybe add some 5 star rank-up objectives for the featured bot or use the same "win ten arena fights/solo fights" that we have with the featured 4 star only make them the 5 star version as well.

Any other objectives you'd want to see that have a 5 star emphasis?

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Not really. A very small amount of players get the 5* feature bot and this will just frustrate people even more when they can't achieve these goals.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I think the objectives themselves are still fairly relevant, but I think some small tweaks on the rewards could be warranted.

For example, I think putting in one of those 3-5 crystals as the capstone reward would be cool and maybe get a little bit more of your T3 essence back when u rank 5. Taking them to rank 5 kinda stings when your trying to save those precious T3 for 5*s.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Lapras wrote: »
    I think the objectives themselves are still fairly relevant, but I think some small tweaks on the rewards could be warranted.

For example, I think putting in one of those 3-5 crystals as the capstone reward would be cool and maybe get a little bit more of your T3 essence back when u rank 5. Taking them to rank 5 kinda stings when your trying to save those precious T3 for 5*s.

Yea it might suck to lose part of a T3C for the rank 5 4* but the fact that Kabam is even giving back part of the T3C is generous. Are you expecting completely free rewards?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    TKO wrote: »
    Lapras wrote: »

Yea it might suck to lose part of a T3C for the rank 5 4* but the fact that Kabam is even giving back part of the T3C is generous. Are you expecting completely free rewards?

You make a good point and I don't want to come across as greedy. Maybe as an alternative is you only need to complete 15 of the objectives as opposed to 16 to get the capstone reward. Just brain storming here...
  • I think it's less greedy than people dropping hundreds of dollars on 5* crystals and then wanting more from the rewards. Kabam slowed everything down a long time ago and it's basically consistent with the pace they set. If people want to continue to spend ridiculous amounts of $ on the game that's their choice. I stopped spending $ and find there is way less to complain about. Breaking even on the t3c isn't a bad suggestion, a bit more 5* shards and/or 4* sig programs would be fine.