Further Improvements Coming after 7.0

13»

Comments

  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    edited October 2018
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Where did he hint at Scorponok?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,283
    x1xotftdzye4.jpeg
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Where did he hint at Scorponok?

    !
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,499
    edited October 2018
    kiy4t1qim49h.gif
    Finally, Scorponok is coming to the fight! While he's not my favorite Pred, he has an awesome arsenal and I'm just glad to see another Predacon. And he's been in the game files for an awful long time.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 787
    Kitten wrote: »
    x1xotftdzye4.jpeg
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Where did he hint at Scorponok?

    !

    Oh I finally found out. Lol, I knew there was something odd about that exclamation point!
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 557
    Beast wars warrior - scorponok or what class do y'all think he's gonna be?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,268
    Slayer wrote: »
    Beast wars warrior - scorponok or what class do y'all think he's gonna be?

    We need a Warrior to complete the zoological family.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,765
    Are folks going to be still as excited for Scorpinok after Megatronus?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Are folks going to be still as excited for Scorpinok after Megatronus?

    It's basically based on personal prefernece to see if people will be excited or not. Some people will be excited to have another Predacon, some people would think he's a stepdown from Megatronus (then again who wouldn't be a stepdown from Megatronous), or some people will be glad that the game's not dead. Personally, while he's a stepdown from Megatronous, I am really excited to see a Predacon. I'm more excited on what they will do with the character, seeing that they made me like movie Mixmaster, who was just a mere background bot that did nothing for 5 seconds.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Beast wars warrior - scorponok or what class do y'all think he's gonna be?

    At first I would've considered him to be a Demo since he has missles and acid, or a Tech since, well while Skorponok was very stupid, he had a lot of technological enhancements (cyber-bee, built in viruses, special tech glasses). But I can see him working as a Warrior, considering the Stinger and viruses can be good Damage overtime debuffs, and you don't need to be smart to be a Warrior; they have Bonecrusher there.
  • t5vhz03dviwu.jpg

    Ok so maybe that ! Is not a hint as he said don't trust what yea read especially as Mike's hints tend to be a lot more subtle
  • ... We all know what I'm gonna say now don't we?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,268
    Yeah: pity it's not Warpath.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    ... We all know what I'm gonna say now don't we?

    Yea but i say NO warpath bot every hes the most annoying bot every!!! Bam pow yada yada 😂
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Woohoo! Love me some Zarak! Black or otherwise! b1khp3hxjnek.jpg

    Wait, you mean the one that keeps getting bossed in Beast Wars.

    WHY?!?! 😂
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,499
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Woohoo! Love me some Zarak! Black or otherwise! b1khp3hxjnek.jpg

    Wait, you mean the one that keeps getting bossed in Beast Wars.

    WHY?!?! 😂

    Poor G1 Scorponok didn't get the best Successor to his name lol. While I would've preferred the G1 Scorponok over the Beast Wars Scorponok, poor Waspinator is all alone due to a severe lack of Predacons. So at this point any Pred is suitable, even an idiot like BW Scorponok lol.

    Also, is it weird that I mistake your name for Black Zarack?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Woohoo! Love me some Zarak! Black or otherwise! b1khp3hxjnek.jpg

    Wait, you mean the one that keeps getting bossed in Beast Wars.

    WHY?!?! 😂

    Poor G1 Scorponok didn't get the best Successor to his name lol. While I would've preferred the G1 Scorponok over the Beast Wars Scorponok, poor Waspinator is all alone due to a severe lack of Predacons. So at this point any Pred is suitable, even an idiot like BW Scorponok lol.

    Blame it on the Japanese and their naming conventions.
    Convoy (Prime) gets an upgrade... So what do we name him?
    BIG Convoy.
    Gigatron now MORE evil?
    DEVIL Gigatron.

    They do the same for their CARS.
    How else does a utilitarian Nissan MPV become the... Nissan Homie Super Long GT Limousine.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,499
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

    When? And who did he tease?

    Scorponok

    Woohoo! Love me some Zarak! Black or otherwise! b1khp3hxjnek.jpg

    Wait, you mean the one that keeps getting bossed in Beast Wars.

    WHY?!?! 😂

    Poor G1 Scorponok didn't get the best Successor to his name lol. While I would've preferred the G1 Scorponok over the Beast Wars Scorponok, poor Waspinator is all alone due to a severe lack of Predacons. So at this point any Pred is suitable, even an idiot like BW Scorponok lol.

    Blame it on the Japanese and their naming conventions.
    Convoy (Prime) gets an upgrade... So what do we name him?
    BIG Convoy.
    Gigatron now MORE evil?
    DEVIL Gigatron.

    They do the same for their CARS.
    How else does a utilitarian Nissan MPV become the... Nissan Homie Super Long GT Limousine.

    Didn't the Japanese also create [removed because this Transformers Franchise is an abomination that shall not be named under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES]
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,727
    Act 4 should come soon
    Sadly maybe 2019??? I hope this year :)
  • How bout those T3C daily missions?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,765
    How bout those T3C daily missions?

    Sounds good, but first... paralyzer mod!
  • Anyone else remember black Megatron? Check out force field Scorponok 😂

    bbpczdnnvyc8.png
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 516
    Piconia wrote: »
    Anyone else remember black Megatron? Check out force field Scorponok 😂

    bbpczdnnvyc8.png
    How is that relevant to this thread?

  • How is that relevant to this thread?

    You must be fun at parties.

    Honestly i'd like to see anything other than the same content rotated to eternity and back. Been playing the game for more than a year and a half now, but lately it just seem to stall. As far as the content goes prior to the 5 star bot inclusion and those 1.5 mil daily milestones one could say it was enjoyable. However doing 1.5 mil on a daily bases just sucked the fun out of the game for me at least.

    Then there's the raids. To what extent? You get all rewards in the store and that's that.

    Story mode? Explored a long time ago.

    Arenas? As stated previously the 1.5 mil made me hate the mode. The only one i was still doing was the spotlight arena back when the last milestone was at 320k. Then that was changed aswell.

    Spotlight missions and AM's are about the sole reason i still log daily, tho it's becoming a struggle when the AM is done.

    I'm not even gonna go into the constant technical glitches mostly tied to this constant need of special visual effects and the lack of one simple button to switch them off. I constantly watch streams of people playing the game on some of the latest gadgets out on the market, some of which are close to my salary over two months, and the game still lags or has issues for them, on both platforms.

    Maybe with the ability to turn down the graphics, and some better rewards for those of us who can't stay glued to the phone 24/7 things might look better.

    Just my 2 cents.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 516
    Piconia wrote: »
    How is that relevant to this thread?

    You must be fun at parties.

    Honestly i'd like to see anything other than the same content rotated to eternity and back. Been playing the game for more than a year and a half now, but lately it just seem to stall. As far as the content goes prior to the 5 star bot inclusion and those 1.5 mil daily milestones one could say it was enjoyable. However doing 1.5 mil on a daily bases just sucked the fun out of the game for me at least.

    Then there's the raids. To what extent? You get all rewards in the store and that's that.

    Story mode? Explored a long time ago.

    Arenas? As stated previously the 1.5 mil made me hate the mode. The only one i was still doing was the spotlight arena back when the last milestone was at 320k. Then that was changed aswell.

    Spotlight missions and AM's are about the sole reason i still log daily, tho it's becoming a struggle when the AM is done.

    I'm not even gonna go into the constant technical glitches mostly tied to this constant need of special visual effects and the lack of one simple button to switch them off. I constantly watch streams of people playing the game on some of the latest gadgets out on the market, some of which are close to my salary over two months, and the game still lags or has issues for them, on both platforms.

    Maybe with the ability to turn down the graphics, and some better rewards for those of us who can't stay glued to the phone 24/7 things might look better.

    Just my 2 cents.

    I couldn’t agree more with you (except the personal remark) but the point still is that you pushed up a dead thread about a joke of an update for a dying game.
    If you have remarks about Scorp you can write it in this thread: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6824/kabam-why-is-scorponok-so-red-another-bug-that-needs-to-be-fixed#latest
    or simply create a new one.
    Leave this thread for the upcoming mega announcement of the majestic t4k crystal.
  • How about a couple of holiday themed events? Christmas, Chinese New year, new year, Hanukkah, etc...
  • How about a couple of holiday themed events? Christmas, Chinese New year, new year, Hanukkah, etc...

    Chinese New Year is in February. We usually get something too commemorate it
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,099
    How about a couple of holiday themed events? Christmas, Chinese New year, new year, Hanukkah, etc...

    Chinese New Year is in February. We usually get something too commemorate it

    Yet there are NO:
    - Year of the Dog/🐒/Raccoon/Pigeon Primes to commemorate CNY despite TOYS EXISTING.
    HASBRO, DO SOMETHING!
  • We still are all patiently waiting to see what is coming, not to hear that there is something coming. And perhaps a listening ear to the community’s requests.
  • How bout those T3C daily missions?

    Now, how about more t2A?!? I already have at least 3 of each t3c just sitting there, waiting to be used.
Sign In or Register to comment.