Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Goodbye, Gentlemen.

Just want to let you gents know this is my last day on TFTF, I defeated the evil Megatronus (master mode) and have forged E V E R Y T H I N G into my beloved 5* galvatron. I have no regrets. I have lots of important things ahead of me, GCSE’s, school, and really I just need to improve my life. TFTF was an incredible game, beautiful graphics and gameplay (also cyclonus was amazing good job on him) and the Community was awesome. There is obviously things that could be improved, spotlight rewards, communication from Kabaam, etc. However all in all Transformers: Forged To Fight is a cool game for transformers fans. Peace out men and Gentleladies.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck on everything! Gaming was an important part of childhood as well. Study hard, exercise lots, achieve great things and you will eventually have time to come around back to some gaming. Who knows what gaming will be like in a few years. Maybe we'll finally have virtual reality transformer battles by then.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    HugeZebra wrote: »
    Good luck on everything! Gaming was an important part of childhood as well. Study hard, exercise lots, achieve great things and you will eventually have time to come around back to some gaming. Who knows what gaming will be like in a few years. Maybe we'll finally have virtual reality transformer battles by then.

Thanks for the good words man, means a lot
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Goodbye, sweet prince
  • Options
    Im sure ironhide will miss you
  • Options
    Im sure ironhide will miss you

He died in the ultimate forging disaster, along with Optimus Prime megatron soundwave and others. We will never forget those lost in the accident.
  • Options
    i wish u all the best and lots of luck and success for the future
  • Options
    See you next month
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    GCSE's aren't that important...
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

Better than a game..
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    See you next month

Forged all my 4*s, no coming back :grin:
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Kitten wrote: »
    See you next month

Forged all my 4*s, no coming back :grin:

You can always get back those 4* bots.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Kitten wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

Better than a game..

I managed to carry on gaming and still pass all my GCSE's and A levels and I now use a sum total of none of them.
  • Options
    Saved yourself from megatronus raid grind
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    See you next month

*scoff* What are you talking about? It's not like everybody else has done that one time or another...
  • Options
    Welp, this thread is alive again
  • Options
    Kappa
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Welp, this thread is alive again

I think it’s to remind him that he said goodbye because he hasn’t actually left yet. >:)
  • Options
    Lol true
  • Options
    Hey Commanders!

Doesn't seem to be a way for this thread to continue in any constructive fashion, so I'm going to be closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.