Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Time for some GOOOOLD

The new bot is here, and now I have 80million pieces of ore13 from a mass crystal opening.
Now I'm buhhroke. Gold deal please?

Comments

• Options
    I kind of wish they would just do away with the gold thing!
    You have to work for the ore 13 and sparks, and then you have to spend money to use it!! It should really just be free upgrades!! ;)
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The new bot is here, and now I have 80million pieces of ore13 from a mass crystal opening.
    Now I'm buhhroke. Gold deal please?

Haha happens to me too, every month. It’s the one downside to banking crystals every month for the next feature and opening them all once.

I just end up selling a ton of the ore, or falling back on my arena crystals. I try to have 1,000 arena crystals sitting there at all times just in case I get really hard up for gold. I usually hover around 1,300 now to be safe.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I kind of wish they would just do away with the gold thing!
    You have to work for the ore 13 and sparks, and then you have to spend money to use it!! It should really just be free upgrades!! ;)

I've often wondered why are specific is considered a "bonus" when it costs more to is it...not really "bonusey"....if it's a piece of 250 ore it should cost the same to use...bonus means free..or something
  • Options
    0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited September 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I've often wondered why are specific is considered a "bonus" when it costs more to is it...not really "bonusey"....if it's a piece of 250 ore it should cost the same to use...bonus means free..or something

if you're talking about the class specific ore, then it IS a bonus as it gives additional xp at a reduced amount, and the equivalent in ore-13 costs a decent chunk more.

For example: to use 1000 ore-13 (one 925 t3 ore and one 75 t1 ore) costs 1052 gold. Conversely, to use 1000 class specific ore (a single 800 t2 ore with the 200 bonus) only costs 902 gold, a savings of 150 gold or roughly 15%. If you use t1 class specific ores to reach 1000 (four 200 t1 ores with 50 bonus each) then the savings are even greater at a total cost of only 884 gold.

A Bonus for sure.