Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: Forged to Fight - Special Mission Suggestion Thread

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Since Kabam's running out of ideas and we can't have enough suggestion threads, it'd be helpful and (un)funny if I created another suggestion thread for you guys to give Kabam ideas on special events in the future. Pls don't spam ok? Let's keep the forum organized by not making any clones of this thread (please).

Here are my suggestions:
1. The Golden Lagoon
Since many players are suffering from a game shortage and so many gold shortages and so many MCOC purists want this game to be more like MCOC, why don't you guys bring a Gold Realm esque mission in this game?
gs23peh2y7a9.jpg
Maybe there should be a special global node that provides all mission enemies passive damage resistance (AKA electrum armor)
pn99y2cdj3yn.png
Players will gain tons of gold after fully exploring this mission, this will solve many gold shortage problems

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt Gunz0, too much gold will result in Kabam losing $$$. That's bad for their business". Yea, no poo, Sherlock; that's why I've come up with another idea:

2. Paywall Missions
Yup, that's right, a bunh of missions exclusive to spenders. Kabam can release an exclusive paywall mission every 3-4 months for spenders and whales, those missions can award a variety of stuff, including T3 Basic, Class, Alpha spark essence, 4-5* shards and even awakening programs! See it as a VIP system like in many other games like in Marvel Future Fight and that Power Rangers game, extra rewards for non-F2Players will encourage MOAR players to spend $$$ and you guys will have enough money to release even better content in no time. (Just make sure the more $$$ those players spend, the harder the missions are and the better the rewards are)

What do you guys think? Are my ideas bad enough? Does anyone also have some ideas to share?

Comments

• But, Kabam will loose even more money, if players quit due to frustration. So, golden lagoon is better idea.
  • I would actually be okay with a VIP system. Say, 5 bucks a month gets you low level VIP privileges, and you can slowly accrue VIP levels over time like we earn XP levels now. Kabam gets more resources and we get a handful of bonuses.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    CandKane wrote: »
    I would actually be okay with a VIP system. Say, 5 bucks a month gets you low level VIP privileges, and you can slowly accrue VIP levels over time like we earn XP levels now. Kabam gets more resources and we get a handful of bonuses.

Yeah, do it Kabam, it’s a mutual benefit
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos