Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat ban?

Are you kidding me I got ban cause I was recruiting? How about all those annoying posting about sex, grossed stuffs and bullying around? Really? I'm so disappointed hope they fix my account soon or I will boycout this game cause honestly if I'm getting ban for recruiting so kind is well to stop playing! Not worth my time! and not worth recruiting for my friends alliances!
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited May 2017
    I'm guessing people flagged you for spam if you were recruiting non stop

Usually chat bans are temporary
  • Hey ConnectedGirl!

Super sorry about that! Unlike people posting inappropriate content (who do also get banned, btw), your posts may have been caught in a spam filter for posting too often. This does happen from time to time, and won't be permanent.

In the mean time, I suggest checking out our Recruiting Thread (soon to become its own forum).

Again, sorry that this happened to you, but we don't want anybody to repeatedly be posting the same message.

There is a trick that I suggest, and that's personalizing the message to appeal to different players, and spacing out the posts. This will both help you get more quality recruits (because you've personalized the message), and also prevent this situation from happening again.
  • Hi there! I was chatting with the "Global Chat" When I couldn't speak, I was confused and tried to speak multiple times. Im not sure if it's a chat ban but do please notify me if you have an answer to my problem.
  • Hi there! Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with the in game chat. While this could possibly be a bug, it is more likely you have received an in game chat ban. We do have moderators reviewing in game chat as well as reports made by other players.

Chat bans can be temporary (lasting from 1 to 3 days) or possibly permanent. Chat bans occur when a user is violating the Terms of Service, which includes the general guidelines similar to those in the Forum Rules (such as: profanity, flooding, spamming, insults, excessive non-game related conversation as a few examples). An in game chat ban will affect every area of chat including private, global, alliance, etc…

The moderation team does not have access to in game accounts, therefore we are unable to verify if this was in fact a chat ban or not. For account specific issues, please contact the support team as they will be better equipped to advise in this situation.

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.