Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatronus down.

Megatronus is truly such a pain in master.rq99qrd8rhn3.png
edaxtnmol0ie.png

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    From what I’ve heard and seen, wheeljack and rhinox are good against megatronus. Without them you have to play pretty close to perfect or die in one shot.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Wait what? I didn’t even have to use 1 Energon. I used a 5* drift and a 4* IH to do most of the damage. I then finished him off with Windblade. It was annoying though because I didn’t know what his specials were and what the animation was. Just watch out for his heavies because they will literally one shot you
  • so many gold pcs…
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Wait what? I didn’t even have to use 1 Energon. I used a 5* drift and a 4* IH to do most of the damage. I then finished him off with Windblade. It was annoying though because I didn’t know what his specials were and what the animation was. Just watch out for his heavies because they will literally one shot you

I don’t think he’s a “paywall” because getting to him isn’t that bad no matter what path you take. That gives you 5 bots to try and take him out with.
  • Wow 1711 you must be really skillful with your bots. Congrats.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Grats 1711, how much milk did you give Kabam?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I beat him in expert today....he was no joke. I tried with Shockwave and a class advantage and he absolutely decimated him... super aggressive AI. Finally took him down with Hot Rod because I guess he was just fast enough.
    I'm honestly surprised he HAS a class. I figured him being a GOD that a simple tech wouldn't have an advantage. Kinda thought he'd be more like the Golden Sharkticon with no class disadvantage.
    Either way, definitely a tough fight and a great character. Surprised me to see him as normally the spotlight ends with a featured bot fight....and for the record Cyclonus is no joke either considering he's just a tactician.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes this is wild to have 2 new bots to fight against in this spotlight mission
    Cyclonus and Megatronus!!!
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @Gunz0 none lol, I am not a whale.
    @Mutantdoc mcoc experience :).
  • Now. Are you going to fully explore?

With two r5 Undupped 4*? I guess he won't
    @UrAverageMalaka I might.
    But right now I am focusing on expert to get those t3 class spark shards.

With two r5 Undupped 4*? I guess he won't

Unlike AM, there's no item limit in Special Missions. A whale can do anything.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kenny wrote: »
    From what I’ve heard and seen, wheeljack and rhinox are good against megatronus. Without them you have to play pretty close to perfect or die in one shot.

Ahhh...master.
    Best i can do with my lineup is Expert, with 5* R2 Rhinox plus 4* R4 Galvy kicking his arse easy.
    Okay, maybe not so easy, but doable.
  • Played him this morning. It took my whole team to take him down, but he plays with a very predictable AI. Dodge ranged, dodge ranged, dodge ranged, side step his rush, and attack. He's also easy to catch with multiple ranged heavies.

As others have said, his specials are what get you. Your first instinct might be to dash back, but you've got to side step everything. Get hit by two sp1s, or one sp2 and you're done. Most of my fights were my 50 hits to his 2. But otherwise he seems very susceptible to status effects. Windblade, Bonecrusher, Grimlock, and Ironhide were all able to do a fair amount of damage with bleeds, shock and burn. I also used Rhinox, which let him copy my shielding, but he only got one shield for my 6. One of my alliance mates took him out with just one play as Shockwave.

If he wipes the floor with you the first time, don't bother reviving (spending $). Just try him again later, and you'll be much more ready for his special timing.
  • splendic wrote: »
    Played him this morning. It took my whole team to take him down, but he plays with a very predictable AI. Dodge ranged, dodge ranged, dodge ranged, side step his rush, and attack. He's also easy to catch with multiple ranged heavies.

As others have said, his specials are what get you. Your first instinct might be to dash back, but you've got to side step everything. Get hit by two sp1s, or one sp2 and you're done. Most of my fights were my 50 hits to his 2. But otherwise he seems very susceptible to status effects. Windblade, Bonecrusher, Grimlock, and Ironhide were all able to do a fair amount of damage with bleeds, shock and burn. I also used Rhinox, which let him copy my shielding, but he only got one shield for my 6. One of my alliance mates took him out with just one play as Shockwave.

If he wipes the floor with you the first time, don't bother reviving (spending $). Just try him again later, and you'll be much more ready for his special timing.

LMAO I'm sure Kabam will love you saying that but your right unless he's at 20% hp better to just redo the whole thing unless you have loads of repairs and a revive or to from free rewards