Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The knockout punch.....

On those bots that regain health....MV1, Kickback, Ratchet, etc....the k ockout punch leaves up gypped. Sometimes we depend on that health gained to carry us through to the next battle but if we land a knockout punch, that health were supposed to gain doesn't come round...
I know this has been brought up before but it seems to have been swept under the rug, like many other things. I feel like this is a simple fix.

Comments

• Options
    Possibly because all buffs and Debuffs shut down when an enemy is KO'd. I think it's a good thing because imagine if they don't shut down: An Opponent places a Bleed Debuff on you, then you knock them out, but since all Buffs and Debuffs don't shutdown, you still lose health from the Bleed. It works both ways. And also a healing enemy will take advantage of that too.
  • Options
    0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited September 2018
    Funny how no beneficial heals/effects are allowed to us after knockout, and same goes for a timeout as all actions/effects cease upon the timer expiring (including damage from attacks that were launched before the KO/timer expiration), but AM Primal is allowed to continue to land damaging attacks as well as regen health (phase3) AFTER the timer has reached zero and the match has CLEARLY ended.

...but then the AI has been allowed to do ALOT of things it's not supposed to lately, now hasn't it?
  • Options
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Funny how no beneficial heals/effects are allowed to us after knockout, and same goes for a timeout as all actions/effects cease upon the timer expiring (including damage from attacks that were launched before the KO/timer expiration), but AM Primal is allowed to continue to land damaging attacks as well as regen health (phase3) AFTER the timer has reached zero and the match has CLEARLY ended.

...but then the AI has been allowed to do ALOT of things it's not supposed to lately, now hasn't it?
    Did not know about the Primal thing, now that makes the game look more rigged than it is.