Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Megatronus.

Megatronus might be a playable character in tftf, just like the sentinels in mcoc, So I think he will be playable and hopefully you can get him from chips :).

Comments

• Options
    I hope he is not it adds a bit of fun going up against a bot you never played before like s1000
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    @Starscrems_ruleq hmm, but since act 4 is coming hopefully, there might be a boss in act 4 like Unicron or someone which will be unplayable like maestro in mcoc.
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    Also anyone knows what figure megatronus design is or is this the first bot in the game who is cgi?
  • Options
    1711 wrote: »
    Also anyone knows what figure megatronus design is or is this the first bot in the game who is cgi?

Inspired from Power of Primes series
  • Options
    Since he has a class I'd say he could be playable. Just tweak him a bit like normal power gain instead of walking robot resource, and remove that Immortality thing.
  • Options
    Since he has a class I'd say he could be playable. Just tweak him a bit like normal power gain instead of walking robot resource, and remove that Immortality thing.

His Immortality is not much different than awakened Demo Megatron's repair if he hits 10%.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

I found his matching pics in Return of Titans series....Luke Skywalker voiced him.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I found his matching pics in Return of Titans series....Luke Skywalker voiced him.

I guess PoP is sequal to RoT,, both have same design
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

I guess PoP is sequal to RoT,, both have same design

Yes. Series order is:

Combiner Wars
    Titans Return
    Power of the Primes
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

His Immortality is not much different than awakened Demo Megatron's repair if he hits 10%.

Still, I'd trade that for keeping the life steal ability.
  • Options
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

It is actually way better, you can't just one shot him,, or even kill with DoTs. His health will just stop at "1" in case of DoTs.