Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Glitch or Intention

So, I asked my Alliance if buying the Decepticon bundle was worth it. One was trying to say no, but was censored even though no bad language was used.
Do you think it is a Glitch or Intentional blocking?0ai0pk5tq325.png

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    :eyes:
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    That censorship filter is pretty messed up. I guess some kind of normal regex could fix that but, censoring a whole line, just for using the world "but" is happening quite a lot, at least for me.
  • Options
    I think there is a glitch with the force field on wheel jack because when he is at 76 his force field gets activated and a few seconds later it will go down and before you can hit him again it goes back up still at 76
  • Options
    I think there is a glitch with the force field on wheel jack because when he is at 76 his force field gets activated and a few seconds later it will go down and before you can hit him again it goes back up still at 76

Please just stop. The whole community had talked about this and its not a glitch
  • Options
    Yesterday during AM my bot on the map turned into Mirage and I didn't even have him on my team.