Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about dupes

Ok I maxed my 2* arcee Sig today and my sideswipes yesterday both times I did it when duping off of pbc example today's arcee I got to 2* arcee and I got 3 star shards and both warrior ore and and scout ore is this a bug or something

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Uhhhhnothatsnotabugdudethatstotallynormalwhatdoyouexpecttechoresdemoores
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Uhhhhnothatsnotabugdudethatstotallynormalwhatdoyouexpecttechoresdemoores

Lol, took exactly 35 sec to read this sentence worth of 5 secs.
    And yeah sign won't increase further, but reward you'll get.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    No I ment is it right I got scout ore instead or warrior ore 2 arcee dupes should give 2 batches of warrior ore not one warrior and one scout should it not?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    No I ment is it right I got scout ore instead or warrior ore 2 arcee dupes should give 2 batches of warrior ore not one warrior and one scout should it not?

Probbly a bug do you hav scrinshot ofit?
  • No I tried to but I have it set up to swipe the screen to take a screen shot and when I did it went back a page I wish I knew how to set it up to take screen shots with out swiping on my s7
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited September 2018
    No I tried to but I have it set up to swipe the screen to take a screen shot and when I did it went back a page I wish I knew how to set it up to take screen shots with out swiping on my s7

how many crystals did you open?

I noticed when you open more than 1 crystals and you get a dupe bot that is already at 100 sig level, you will not see that bot in the rewards, only the ores, gold and shards. example..if sideswipe is already at 100 sig and get a sideswipe.. your screen will not show sideswipe. If you opened more than one crystal, you probably got Arcee and another scout bot that was at 100 sig - so you only saw Arcee
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    Voltron wrote: »
    No I tried to but I have it set up to swipe the screen to take a screen shot and when I did it went back a page I wish I knew how to set it up to take screen shots with out swiping on my s7

I noticed when you open more than 1 crystals and you get a dupe bot that is already at 100 sig level, you will not see that bot in the rewards, only the ores, gold and shards. example..if sideswipe is already at 100 sig and get a sideswipe.. your screen will not show sideswipe. If you opened more than one crystal, you probably got Arcee and another scout bot that was at 100 sig - so you only saw Arcee

Yes I am familiar with that it was 2 arcee's duped from 2 pbc it even said 2 dupes above and as it was a spin open not a pop I know it was 2 arcee's for sure
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Yes I am familiar with that it was 2 arcee's duped from 2 pbc it even said 2 dupes above and as it was a spin open not a pop I know it was 2 arcee's for sure

you only option is to submit a support ticket. they'll go into your account to see what happened. if you get an unhelpful support staff just keep on following up. you'll eventually get someone that can help
  • Voltron wrote: »

you only option is to submit a support ticket. they'll go into your account to see what happened. if you get an unhelpful support staff just keep on following up. you'll eventually get someone that can help

Im not too worried about it just didnt know it was normal or a bug/glitch
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »

Press and hold power and volume down buttons at the same time.
  • splendic wrote: »

Press and hold power and volume down buttons at the same time.

Wow cool thanks for that info it worked