Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Starscream energy shield

Does the energy shield also heal on certain missed attacks?

I was finishing up chapter 1 expert and was just having some stupid fun by trying to DOT burn Starscream to death since fighting the Energy shield is annoying. Using Ironhide, I noticed Starscream was healing on my missed heavies when the shield was up. I went back to see if I could get this on recording.. This time it didn't happen as often but if you look at the 24 sec mark and the 1:15 mark.. Is this correct?

https://streamable.com/s/bgvcv/kalbip

Comments

• This happens most of the time with the shield
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    This happens most of the time with the shield

in other words.. this is a known bug but like many other bugs.. we just need to live with it.
  • Taking this to the team, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.
  • Maybe it works in the same way as grindor’s sp1 inflicting Crit debuff with a near miss, or hot rods deceleration. Think it’s called a glancing hit or something, doesn’t necessarily take damage but close enough.

Anyway, use galv and hit the sp3 midway through the shield being up. No more starscream, regardless of his health. My r4 hit 20k damage against expert scream, and that’s not even counting the additional dark burn damage. Single hardest hit I’ve ever seen
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    Maybe Ironhide's heavy is just so incredibly hot that it gave Starscream some kind of ambient burn, lol.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    lol. it does appear to be a near hit kind of thing