Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Brawler

What do you guys think of motormaster is he worth taking to rank 5 or should I wait for a different bot

Comments

• 1e39i6h77i6v.png
    This is what you can expect if you do rank him up
  • Depends on what kind of roster you have for alliance mission, or other modes. He's a good bot, but only if dupped.

Personally, I'd wait.
  • Motormaster had his glory days in map 2.
    Now he's archaic.
  • Is there a deception that you would recommend for brawler
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Oh yes back when motormaster was one of the best, like mine his days of glory are over. Optimus Prime Mv1, Optimus Primal and tantrum do a way better job
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Is there a deception that you would recommend for brawler
    I believe this narrows it down to motormaster, tantrum, or grindor. We can all agree grindor is the worst brawler.

So between motormaster and tantrum, both are good, personally I have very little experience with tantrum, I’m also not a hyper aggressive player. With that in mind I would pick motormaster, though if played right tantrum probably will do more damage.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I LOVE Motormaster, but his day is done. Cyclonus is stopping him in his tracks but those stats...MAN he earns his name. He's a wicked cool bot, but depending on what you're planning on using him for, the Primes or Tantrum are really the best. I personally don't thing there's a bad brawler, even Grindor has his uses due to his ridiculously high armor rating and that sp2.
  • Is motormaster any different when you combined him with kickback or ramjet
  • The synergy makes the debuffs he inflicts last longer. 40% I think at 4*. Also can’t be purified, and really lets you make more use of the armour breaks he can give
  • Does that make him a better bot then workout it
  • Yes, it makes him better. armour break is always good
  • That's good to hear I did not want to take the time of gathering resources to rank one up from rank 1 to rank 5
  • When I can just use him who is at rank 4 already