Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who else is going to miss the 3 minute timers for missions?

I’ve really been liking the 3 minute timers for energy in the missions and I’ll be sad to see it go back to 6 minutes tomorrow. I think I may miss this more than the 30 minute timers we get once in a while in alliance missions. Maybe.

Comments

• Should be less pushing if we have a limit of 140 instead of 70. Now most of the time it's waiting at 70/70.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I’ve really been liking the 3 minute timers for energy in the missions and I’ll be sad to see it go back to 6 minutes tomorrow. I think I may miss this more than the 30 minute timers we get once in a while in alliance missions. Maybe.

as much I love being able to finish all these spotlights missions in the first week without spending a single energy refill... 30 min AM timer will save our sanity. I can save the morning coffee piss breaks at work for the real thing B)
  • Yeah the 3min energy timers are great!! I hope it becomes a permanent update along with the 30min AM timers!!
    It would really help out teams and wouldn’t make the AM so stressful!!!
    People have families and jobs to attend to! In other words people have lives!!
    The 30min AM timers would make the game so much better!!
    So please help us out Kabam and make this game so much more fun!!! :)
  • 6 min timers are also not bad, it'll be, you can say, balanced if they keep 3 min timers one week per spotlight. But they really should decrease AM timers a little.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    6 min timers are also not bad, it'll be, you can say, balanced if they keep 3 min timers one week per spotlight. But they really should decrease AM timers a little.

I agree with Sparkshredder.

30 Minute AM timers and last week of spotlight for all the procrastinators out there.
  • Now they swap to AM timer reduction. I think it can be set permanent like 50% mission energy on non AM days, 50% AM energy on AM days.
  • I think after you've paid $100 in this game, you shouldn't have timers for energy. If you're an idiot like me, and have spent over $500 in this game, well you certainly shouldn't have to wait for energy, because that's one hell of a premium title price.

energy is a F2P mechanic. why does it stick around if you've paid??

And yes, at least 1/2 timers would be nice.
  • Now they swap to AM timer reduction. I think it can be set permanent like 50% mission energy on non AM days, 50% AM energy on AM days.

Swap reduction, week by week.