Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Next month's bot will be!

After careful consideration and a bit of data crunching next month's bot will be Lockdown as a demo bot!! I am glad he will finely be released as his been in game files for a while now. This is my opinion not a suggestion and I'm sure many will doubt it but I am fairly confident so start saving that demo ore and chips up for release day >:^P

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    lol no
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    f8ag6pbutl75.jpeg
    A! MA! ZON!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited September 2018
    Great because we don't have enough Bayverse and Decepticon Demos as it is.

Ok, maybe he's not a Decepticon but he's no Autobot either.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    No he's not a decepticon but he is a ancient and fits the bill to be the next bot to follow Megatronus :^) it's too bad he will be a demo though as I've got a Sig unlock for warrior I've been saving for almost a year now lol
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »
    After careful consideration and a bit of data crunching next month's bot will be Lockdown as a demo bot!! I am glad he will finely be released as his been in game files for a while now. This is my opinion not a suggestion and I'm sure many will doubt it but I am fairly confident so start saving that demo ore and chips up for release day >:^P

Strange, I've been seeing a lot of rumours that next months bot with be Scorponok. Meh, I'm not really fussed.
    I just really want Generations Nemesis Prime (Demolition) and Generations Onslaught (Demolition) since they're my favourites.
  • any demo is welcomed . Lockdown may have the same sp2 animation as Hound, with the head cannon and a lot of grenades .
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited September 2018
    It would be cool if it was a Halloween themed bot. Or just release Megatronous and work on fixes since he's already developed.
    next month bot will be warrior beast wars megatron, and also there will be a £50 deal for 4* megatronus and £500 for the 5* with a 5* awakening porg
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I hope it will be BW bot (especially Megatron or Black Arachina) or Bayverse. Really get tired of G1 bots
  • Kitten wrote: »
    next month bot will be warrior beast wars megatron, and also there will be a £50 deal for 4* megatronus and £500 for the 5* with a 5* awakening porg

I would happily pay $500 for an awakening Porg.

1ho0ax071305.jpeg
  • Kabam Mike dropped a hint in the Emergence thread that some of us would not like next month’s Special Mission if we hated battling Megatronus this month. I sense we are going to see someone like Rodimus Cron/Unicronus next month as a big boss, with maybe someone like Overlord (Warrior) as the feature bot.
    Technobot wrote: »
    Kabam Mike dropped a hint in the Emergence thread that some of us would not like next month’s Special Mission if we hated battling Megatronus this month. I sense we are going to see someone like Rodimus Cron/Unicronus next month as a big boss, with maybe someone like Overlord (Warrior) as the feature bot.

show me
  • Maybe Megatronus again next month
  • I suppose anything's possible but
    Kabam Mike dropped a hint in the Emergence thread that some of us would not like next month’s Special Mission if we hated battling Megatronus this month. I sense we are going to see someone like Rodimus Cron/Unicronus next month as a big boss, with maybe someone like Overlord (Warrior) as the feature bot.

Only problem with that is unless they drop an update there not in game files anywhere I've heard
  • Technobot wrote: »

I think they meant it would be hard due to the rumored Megatronus Gladiatorial Challenge. Megatronus will most likely be the final boss, but he'll probably have more overpowered mods than he does in Master Mode.
    Kitten wrote: »
    next month bot will be warrior beast wars megatron

Beast Wars Megatron will most likely be a Tactician due to him always having a plan for almost any occasion. Yeeesss.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited September 2018

I think they meant it would be hard due to the rumored Megatronus Gladiatorial Challenge. Megatronus will most likely be the final boss, but he'll probably have more overpowered mods than he does in Master Mode.

Beast Wars Megatron will most likely be a Tactician due to him always having a plan for almost any occasion. Yeeesss.

That ‘Megatronus Gladiatorial Challenge’ was never a thing. It was made up by the guy publishing the leaks because is completely unfamiliar with the characters, continuities, and content, so he just filled space with speculation and the first thing he found after googling names.

• iuJacob wrote: »

That ‘Megatronus Gladiatorial Challenge’ was never a thing. It was made up by the guy publishing the leaks because is completely unfamiliar with the characters, continuities, and content, so he just filled space with speculation and the first thing he found after googling names.

Except nearly all of those "rumored" bots have indeed become characters in game. Only thing that was wrong was act 4. So far.
    edited September 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »

That's why I said rumored, meaning it can be real or fake.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited September 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Except nearly all of those "rumored" bots have indeed become characters in game. Only thing that was wrong was act 4. So far.

I’m not talking about the bots. Those are accessible to anyone who really wants it. I’m taking specifically about the other things that were written in the ‘leak’ that were completely fabricated that he tried to pass off as fact. Apparently the culprit used to do the same thing on the MCOC forums, aswell.

Right, but in this case, it’s fake.

That’s not even the right ‘Megatronus’ or continuity. But it’s one of the first things that comes up when you google the name, so that’s why he wrote ‘Gladatorial event’, when it would’ve taken a few extra minutes of research (or someone who is actually familiar with Transformers) to know that it made no sense.

• iuJacob wrote: »

I’m not talking about the bots. Those are accessible to anyone who really wants it. I’m taking specifically about the other things that were written in the ‘leak’ that were completely fabricated that he tried to pass off as fact. Apparently the culprit used to do the same thing on the MCOC forums, aswell.

That’s not even the right ‘Megatronus’ or continuity. But it’s one of the first things that comes up when you google the name, so that’s why he wrote ‘Gladatorial event’, when it would’ve taken a few extra minutes of research (or someone who is actually familiar with Transformers) to know that it made no sense.

In all fairness the person put a question mark after Gladiatorial Challenge which is a pretty significant piece of punctuation. In no way did they present it as fact.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I really hope we see Nemesis Prime as a Halloween offering for the feature bot.
    edited September 2018

Even though it's most likely to be fake or not accurate to the character, it can still be a nice addition due to it being additional content for people to play. Another thing is that Kabam is never 100% accurate; they made Dinobot a Tactician instead of a Warrior.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I really hope we see Nemesis Prime as a Halloween offering for the feature bot.

Nemesis Prime belongs to Christmas more since he attacked Santa Claus that one time (according to TF Wiki).
    OMG I have to find that one...Nemesis Santa Prime mwahahaa mustache twirl
  • Lock down will be great. We need more movie deceptions
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    jka0b3i19zm6.gif

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say next month's bot will be Megatronus.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say next month's bot will be Megatronus.

LOL. What gave it away? This? Hmmmm. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6330/bot-intel-report-megatronus#latest
  • Now we are missing Otrium 'the Prediction Pricise' Prime.
    edited September 2018
    5te8y2dkmc3r.png
    Megatronus is already on the bot roster. Confirmed.