Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks for giving us 30 mins timers for the AMs this week. It was refreshing to know that I didn't have to look for a good time to take a "bathroom break" at work.

Comments

• I second this ^.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I agree, this was nice. For the next AM refresh, would there be any chance in looking at moving the schedule to a Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday one, just to see how it goes? Many of us with families are tired of getting "the look" from our spouses because weekends are family time.

@Kabam Miike
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I agree, this was nice. For the next AM refresh, would there be any chance in looking at moving the schedule to a Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday one, just to see how it goes? Many of us with families are tired of getting "the look" from our spouses because weekends are family time.

@Kabam Miike

I get that look no matter what day it is.
  • Yes we all get the look. It hurts worse when your kids comment on how much time you spend on the game. Would it hurt the game in any way to eliminate AM energy altogether? Since we still have links that need to be dropped before teammates can advance, I don't see the point of energy (moves) in AM. It would also help ease coordination between teammates in other time zones if we weren't constrained by a set of 5 "moves". Imagine a world where you and your 5 teammates could agree on a time to meet up and knock out the whole map in an hour or so.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i knew this was too good to be true... back to 1 hr ridiculous wait
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    remove am energy
    make the map larger
    allow 5 bots for am