Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 2 Mod Sparks

Now that some raid store updates have been made when are we going to see t2m sparks available more readily? It’s a bit crazy there is virtually no way to get them and the game has been out this long. Even the one for energon was 2-3 months ago.

Comments

• You can sell t1 mod sparks for shards. Because you probably have tons of them in stash easily
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I have an unbalanced supply of all yellow and blue and like 1 red. I NEVER pull red Sparks and the t1 mod are not common enough to sell for any decent amount of t2
  • Then your doing something wrong lol. I am always full on all 3 t1 mods sparks
  • Yeah. We need ways to get T2 mod sparks . And not the way @Buttehrs is saying. That is not the way. It must be included in the game as it is needed. @Kabam Miike please do something about it
  • I always thought it was weird that resource availability and therefore access to upgrading 4 star mods did not paralllel 4 star bots.

We can take a 5 star bot to R4 but we can only take a 4 star Mod to R3.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2018
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    You can sell t1 mod sparks for shards. Because you probably have tons of them in stash easily

you get 20 t2m spark essence for each sold t1m spark... you need 500 to make one t2m spark, that's insane... it would take months if not years to do that, not exactly "available"

what they need to do is add t2m crystal shards to base bounty arena. maybe 2500 for top 30, 1000 for 1-2%, 500 for 3-5, 250 for 6-10
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    willdorf wrote: »
    You can sell t1 mod sparks for shards. Because you probably have tons of them in stash easily

you get 20 t2m spark essence for each sold t1m spark... you need 500 to make one t2m spark, that's insane... it would take months if not years to do that, not exactly "available"

what they need to do is add t2m crystal shards to base bounty arena. maybe 2500 for top 30, 1000 for 1-2%, 500 for 3-5, 250 for 6-10

I like this idea, but just to add to it a little

One thing about this game is you can get a little bit of everything at some point in every game mode.

For example you can get t4b essence from ams, spotlight, arenas, and now even in the raidstore.

So I just hope it goes out to more modes than just the arenas. I do like the idea though!
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Then your doing something wrong lol. I am always full on all 3 t1 mods sparks

Hi Sir so what are players doing wrong not getting many mod sparks ?
    What is the right way to get them really quick?
  • Dont worry sooner or later kabam will grace us with ways to get t2m easier. Right before they sell a full t3m lol.
  • Or a 5* mod lol