Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is a follow up to my last poll about raids...Should Q bases reward chips?

I mean, if I'm going to run across a bot that doesn't exist, ie: 4* duped Tact Bumblebee, or multiples of the same bot on the same mod, ie: a 4/40 duped 5* Starscream on a prime module...more than one of them, i figure it's worth medals

This is a follow up to my last poll about raids...Should Q bases reward chips? 11 votes

Yes award medals based on base ratings
100%
KillMasterCAustin555555Black_ThoughtMr_WonderfulbillygovolsRed_EyesUrAverageMalakaButtehrsOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiKitten 11 votes
No, let's keep working for free
0%

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I get raid chips from Q bases.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited September 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I get raid chips from Q bases.

Not raid chips, medals. Typo in the title
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    So the only reason I would be on board with this is the fact that the raid leaderboard gives you nothing but an extra place to advertise your name.

If rankings have you rewards, my problem would be no ones losing medals, so basically everyone would have inflated medal counts that got higher by the day. Also this would create a sense of the top players aren’t actually the best, but simply the ones who play the most (which is kind of true now with as hard as it is to win on defense).

Again, since there’s no rank rewards for raids I’m ok with them awarding medals. I would rather see rank rewards though :smile:
  • Lol chips instead of medals ain't a typo. Totally different spelled words
    Lol chips instead of medals ain't a typo. Totally different spelled words

Typo...wrong word. Do you have something useful to add? Or is this how you make yourself feel better?
    Kenny wrote: »
    So the only reason I would be on board with this is the fact that the raid leaderboard gives you nothing but an extra place to advertise your name.

If rankings have you rewards, my problem would be no ones losing medals, so basically everyone would have inflated medal counts that got higher by the day. Also this would create a sense of the top players aren’t actually the best, but simply the ones who play the most (which is kind of true now with as hard as it is to win on defense).

Again, since there’s no rank rewards for raids I’m ok with them awarding medals. I would rather see rank rewards though :smile:

No rank rewards but there are achievements that pay nicely at 2000 and 2500 medal count. I hot 2000 months ago and the more I raid the more I get raided, which yes, is how it goes, but when I lose 200 medals in the time between when I go to sleep and wake up, that's tough to recover from without spending.